Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

You definitely fit right in, dear Mo. So glad you have decided to join this crazy bunch! :sunny:

1 Like

Thanks everyone
… and don’t worry @Alisa ,@Mofogger wont get through my “Gumboots”.
“If it weren’t for ya Gumboots where would ya be …You’d be in the Hospital or … In…firm…ary”
:smile: just a “quote” from FRED DAG… a wise and venerable leader … any kiwis or aussies will get the reference . cheers all .

2 Likes

@Amy2 I am happy to see you vape…AND get range time in.

2 Likes

Welcome @danda69 and @Mofogger (sort of since you’ve been in other threads for awhile)!! :smile:

2 Likes

Welcome!

Crazy? We’re not crazy!

http://i.imgur.com/pE49tFp.jpg

6 Likes

Forgot to introduce myself…
I am ozo
A retired engineer, 70+yrs old, animal rescuer, maid, chef, caregiver (spouse), salt-water fisherman, range instructor, homed and homeless Veterans counselor, stay-at-home Dad to horses,burros,mustangs,emus,reptiles,raptors,goats,turkeys,deer,dogs,cats,a puma named Lucy,a pileated woodpecker named Randy and his wife Darla,reptiles,etc., and a full-time butthead extraordinaire on social media. I vape and DIY, these days on a couple of Subox Mini’s and single-coil mini RBA plus rebuildables. P,S. I don’t always smell like sardines…Merry Christmas to you all.

8 Likes

Hey Ozo!! Welcome to our madness. :smile:

2 Likes

Welcome @ozo!! You’ll fit right in. :wink:

3 Likes

@danda69 Do you have bells on your wellies? (bellie-wellies) Are you the mayor of Taihape? Well, whatever,…you can call me ‘Trev’ ! KNOCK-KNOCK…“that’ll be the door”…:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Righto, kick it in the guts, Trev…

2 Likes

@JoJo @Alisa “Thank you, thank you, thank you very much”…your warm welcomes shall surely go up in vapors given enough time to know me. But rest that it will not be in vain, the smell of my bull will eventually dissipate into the biosphere [and hopes not into the cryosphere, yet possibly the crossroads of the lithosphere and the hydrosphere]…jus’ sayin’… and you don’t have to call me Darlin’, Darlin’ :slight_smile: Merry Christmas

3 Likes

Hmmm, you just may be able to tame this crew here on ELR. Someone needs too…lol

2 Likes

@ringling Surely I am not qualified to, or old enough to [tame]…but hey, I could get my Cajun Aunt to conjure up a ‘special’ e-recipe that would certainly do something !!! Problem is, you never know what !

2 Likes

Welcome brothers and sisters!

A very warm welcome to all who have joined recently.
Hope you all enjoy your time here. Theres some very friendly and knowledgeable people here who are only glad to help.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::dash::dash::dash:

2 Likes

Hi y’all! I’m Yiana. Been vaping since May 2013. I just started diying in October. Thanks for all the sharing. It’s very helpful to noobs such as myself.

9 Likes

Welcome yiana

2 Likes

Hi ya all
I am David from the USA and while I have seen this site off and on, today I joined in the fun of sharing some of my more creative recipes. I have been vaping for a tad over 2 years after being addicted to smoking cigarettes for over 40 years. My first day of vaping was my last day of smoking. While I tried to quit tobacco a few times, I really enjoyed most of it. It’s such a drag that it’s so bad for one’s health.
I enjoy vaping far more then I ever did smoking. I started DIY about 6 weeks after I started vaping. I found out just how cheap DIY can be, unless you get addicted to flavor mixing, hahaha.
I like to create wonderful and some times wacky flavors that taste good.You can find my mixes as FL_David.
Cheers ya all.

9 Likes

Hi @yiana and @FL_David welcome to ELR. pull up a chair, get your vape and dig in. Much to see and learn. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::dash::dash::dash:

2 Likes

Thanks Pattie

2 Likes