Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

Welcome @VapeyMama Good to have you on ELR have fun :grinning:

1 Like

Hello everyone. I’m Wonner from the East Coast of the U.S.

I’ve been vaping since 2007 and mixing for about 3 years, but mostly just a few ADV liquids. Now I plan to spread my wings and try to get a bit more creative with my recipes.

Thanks for this fine site!

7 Likes

Welcome @wonner1 mixing for 3 years you might just help us :thumbsup:

Boas Luis.
Sou André do Porto e reparei que usas alguns aromas da Arômes & Liquidez, onde arranjas?
Ando a tentar colonar o haliss da Green vapes e está difícil descobrir que aromas eles usam.

Greetings Earthlings
From Arkansas USA :stuck_out_tongue:
Learning to vape (and everything that goes with it). My wife and I had successfully quit for 10 years and my wife said she wanted a pack of combustible nicotine containing media or something to relax her, so I took her into the vape shop. Now I have to take her old equipment as she progresses into her vaping hardware.
This looks like a great place to learn, just made my first home brew single flavor e juice :yum:

11 Likes

Welcome … Live Long and Vape On :vulcan:

I’m Mike from Ohio i quit analogs in January and found this site bcuz I’m interested in diyin my own juice cuz I’m tired of gettin raped by juice companies who charge $20+ for 30ml.

7 Likes

Welcome…Glad you’re off cigarettes :+1:

Welcome to the club @CosmicTruth and @MadMike740

I am a very new vapor (started 2nd May 2016) from Middle East Gulf region, currently living in Kuwait, I am very happy that I quit smoking on the same day, I feel more fresh now :smiley:

I got the kangertech top box mini kit, and I am enjoying the RBA section, and I am trying to get my first DIY liquid soon, as I ordered some basic ingredients to start, it would be much cheaper than buying ready made E-Juice, it started to be legal and available in Kuwait since around 3 months, but the average prices of 30ml of ready made juices from the famous companies is around $16.5!

Best Regards, Keep vaping :smiley:
Darcos

7 Likes

I am Leon from sunny South Africa. I previously vaped for about a year, and got back into vaping a few weeks ago! I am new to DIY and will appreciate any help.I am looking forward to chatting to like minded vapers:slight_smile:

8 Likes

Welcome @Darcos and @Leon7

1 Like

@CallMeTut thank you!

Há muitos lugares para comprá-los , mas não tenho certeza sobre no Brasil. Você pode precisar de encomendá-los a partir dos EUA ou o Reino Unido . Um lugar que você pode verificar é www.nicotineriver.com e bem vindo ao ELR .

Nice choice on the TOPBOX mini…it is very versatile. I use a couple of them every day. And welcome to the circus.

1 Like

thanks a lot :smiley:

I started to use the RBA after a week of vaping, and I enjoyed doing coils by myself, the best so far is kanthal a1 32g x 4 twisted coil, 5 wraps, Vaping is future, and future is now indeed

2 Likes

Besides the two Topbox, I use several Subtank mini’s in my daily rotation, all with RBA’s
I have a couple dozen RBA’s that I keep built, so I can just swap one out when needed, then
when I get time, I sit and build the used ones to replenish my stash.
I build 0.5ohm and hit DTL [direct to lung]

3 Likes

I am getting proud of having a kangertech, thanks to you, and I will keep away from you after seeing the gun on your desk? :joy: :smile: (joking)

Very nice setup, and I am trying to get my first DIY liquids to start making e-liquids, and I want to practice few things to be able to produce nice stuff, maybe I can sell some in future :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah I had thought of going into @ozo 's stash a few times on my trips thru the Nashville area but he keeps displaying things to make me think twice g

6 Likes