Be polite and introduce yourself! (2017)

Welcome @manny123 :raised_hand:

6 Likes

Hey guys n girls
I’m another crazy Aussie that has been lurking (reading and researching) here for a while before making an account. I guess that line never gets old around here right? lol

ELR has been a great place for info on vaping and diy for me, also made me pull the trigger on that cart too. Many thx to those posters that come before me.

As of today 12 days no ciggies and loving the vapes. Just the basic sh!t for now, but got my eye on a couple of mixers that inspired me with the way they mix and talk about their recipes.

I hope I don’t offend too many people in my travels here, I’m a bit gruff around the edges with a wacky racers kinda sense of humor, but it’s ok to flame the crap out me too, I debate not argue hehehee ( Sorry officer Dolittle, but I was only debating what an @sshole this guy was before he punched me )

OK I guess I’ll go back to reading and lurking, but I promise to post often and and and ummm somewhat helpful stuff if I can.

hugs n handshakes

Philfy

14 Likes

Welcome @DaFeral :raised_hand:

4 Likes

Welcome mate us Aussies are a bit thin on the ground around here hit me up if you need any help sourcing stuff locally.

A big sorry to all the other new people I have been very slack with the welcomes but welcome one and all.

4 Likes

Welcome to the recent comers!
(you hush VapeyMama, TheTinMan1, and the rest of “the reprobate crew”… :stuck_out_tongue: ROFL, I already know where some minds went! )

You’ve all wandered into a very friendly, helpful, and frequently comical lot here! (So, have sunglasses handy, as once in a while, there’s some things you just can’t unsee) lol

Do ask questions (you won’t be char-broiled for it, like some places) but also, please please use the search function. You’ll be amazed at the breadth of topics that have already been covered, as well as the depth! 90% of the time, your question has been covered!

Don’t be afraid to necro (comment on an old thread) if it’s on topic with your question/concern.
Better to keep an old thread open (so there’s consistency) than have 20 new ones on the same thing (that’s been asked before).

Lol. No worries! There’s also Edit (to combine the others into your first post) and ‘delete’ (the trash can) buttons (once you’ve combined the others)! :wink:

So even after the fact, you can still fix things (should they ever go wonky)! :grin:

10 Likes

Hello Manny. Welcome to ELR.

As far as a starter kit I know that some have used Liquid Barn with varying results. I purchased most of my things individually. Like scales, flavors, pipette, mixer, PG and VG.

For flavors, herr is a good starting thread

6 Likes

Welcome! And congrats on 12 days smoke free.

6 Likes

@JoJo can I get Reprobate beside my name. Either that or masturbate? I want to be a recent comer.

8 Likes

Who me?!!! :smirk: I have no idea what you’re talking about!

9 Likes

I know sweet lady! You’re innocent as the… Oh who am I kidding. hugs :laughing:

8 Likes

Freaking angelic over here. :innocent:

8 Likes

Oh! And a big juicy welcome to all the new comers! :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

I actually prefer a female of German descent. Just saying :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

Thx for the welcome everyone :0P

@TheTinMan1 thx man, I know some will hate me, but I haven’t had a single cravin to pick up ciggies so far…I am vapin with 12mg nic atm, I guess that helps :yum:

@woftam thx mate, I’m using steamery and JF ATM, but I saw your post earlier in here about the guy that you know on Ebay that sells TFA cheap. I dunno what I like yet but will poke you if TFA make the fav list…thx again :0)

Philfy

5 Likes

Cheers mate - some tfa are good but more often not best in show :grinning:

4 Likes

Hello all, came across this wonderful place when I started researching DIY E-Liquid and glad I did. I am that person that completely researches something before I take action and this place made that much easier. Just actually ordered the NicRiver DIY kit because it was a deal that couldn’t be passed up. Will be ordering a scale in the next couple of weeks to make the switch from all of the advice here. Also just upgraded from my 2yr old mech mod/tobh atty combo to a GX350 mod w/ TFV8 tank and RBA deck. Before you say so, yes I’m fully aware the 350 is absurd but I’ve enjoyed it thus far and you can’t really beat the battery life.

19 Likes

Welcome @Tarquinus :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks @Mark_Turner. Figured I’d finally quite lurking and at least introduce myself lol

13 Likes

Welcome!

You can’t really lurk. There is not much more room in the bushes. Plus there is a zombie lurking there too. @Mizzz_Z_Hobbit

9 Likes

The shadows are vast, obscuring legions that you will never see. :sunglasses:

Welcome all the new folks! Plenty of room for all, even in the light of the open forum. :wink:

8 Likes