Beginner's Guide to Using The ELR Recipe Calculator

Brilliant! Thanks for doing this… It will be a great help to newbies. Are things still changing on the site? Having used the Recipe calculator and love it, it would be better still if it kept an inventory of the amount you used of a flavor in your stash, and then reminded you when running low.

3 Likes

Exceptional i actually read the entire thing , lol , smart thread i believe this will be one we end up using to answer many new members questions , i did start this comment with the word brilliant but read others and figured id use a different word lol

4 Likes

I’ll make the edit. Thanks!

1 Like

Very Well Done SthrnMixer. Very informative and well written.

2 Likes

Brilliant! :smirk:

Thanks for taking the time to do this, very thorough and I imagine a great help to all newcomers :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Nice work!

Maybe also mention :: Guide e-Liquid Calculator - and how searching quickly for, for example, Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) can be done with: **tpa che ca gra cr" :slight_smile:

Correct. No need to put 1 g/ml there - if you haven’t checked “Use manufacturer specified gravities” in your preferences, and you haven’t put anything in the “Weight in grams per ml”-field, it defaults to 1 g/ml :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow, that was really nice of you!

2 Likes

Sorry to post here but I am wanting to send Daath a message. I donated but failed to provide information is the instructions sorry.

@daath can you help @charlie11

hey charlie, If you click on your icon top right, then on the envelope. Takes you to messages. Then click on new message,

In the to: part just put @daath that way you can get him directly.

1 Like

Thank you.

Thank you for your help

Done. Thanks Lars, and to everyone else who has offered suggestions. Collaborative effort! :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Just starting out with ELR. Is it necessary to have nicotine in the e liquids? Haven’t noticed anyone using 0 nicotine and i haven’t figured out a way to set up the calculator for this preference. Just wondering…

1 Like

Nicotine is not necessary at all. You should be able to just set the Nic level to zero.

2 Likes

Excellent! Thanks for the reply,

2 Likes

Should get my first order from Nicotine River Tuesday, can’t wait to try it out!

2 Likes

What if I wanted to use an existing recipe but wanted to increase the total amount made and more importantly, raise the desired nicotine level. Does the calculator automatically make the necessary adjustments for the PG VG. and Flavor percentages?

yeppers :+1:

1 Like