Best All-in-1 vape shop

I like the public stash idea though - It’s nice to see what other people have, their notes and ratings of it, in one place… :smile:

3 Likes

Oh for sure, I was just speaking towards the level of importance. If you do get that vendor thing rolling, it would be great to link them for reordering and that :wink:

If you’re going to use it within a few months, I wouldn’t bother freezing it unless you really wanted to. I have a thing of nicotine that’s been hangin out on my desk for probably 4 months or more and it’s fine to me. I do have a bottle of nic in the freezer since I bought it when I still had a whole bottle of my other stuff, so I know I’m not gonna get to it for awhile.

All that being said, I’m pretty loosey goosey when it comes to things like that. I don’t do ultrasonic cleaners or hot water baths, shakers or frothers, or have a nice dedicated area to mix in…I throw all my juice together sitting on my bed with a cutting board watching youtube or netflix and stick it in a desk drawer. LoL.

2 Likes

Oba oba is a great flavor try it in mixes around 2-4% standalone I like 7%

Ylang Ylang is a flower I use it in small ratios around 1-2% it is typically ( when I make it ) paired w/ a tea or Orange flavor. You could try it with a cream as well. I am still on my original bottle from a little than than a year ago. You don’t need much and it needs an abundant time to steep and cap off is your friend for at least 3-4 hours after mixed.

Ylang Ylang flower of flower

Summer clouds is a unique flavor as well I love it ! Here is a recipe I re make often sometimes I put it with mango but it also needs steeping at least 1 week.
Fluffy clouds
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/r/1yeE

I’m happy for you !!! looking forward to some great recipes from ya !

2 Likes

Just so you know and I want to save your time. If you start a recipe and are using a new flavor it will automatically be added to your stash.

1 Like

Not any longer! :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you! I was unaware of this and yeah haha it will save me a ton of time! Thank you for the suggestions as well! I love the smell of ylang ylang and I’m almost positive this is what they used in a vendor juice I had with a pomegranate. In their description they had “exotic” pomegranate and I loved it, so when I first opened the bottle of it to smell it, it immediately took me back to that juice!
I am extremely excited and happy with what I have and with all these new flavors and ambition I have those 4 liters probably will not last long…at all :wink:

Hi NewDrip, I’m brand new here and just wondering why to stay away from ECX’s nic. Also new to making ejuice and ordered a small bottle of 50/50 pg/vg base with 12mg nic in it from ECX. Is something wrong with their nic, or were you just talking from a price perspective? Just need to know whether to look elsewhere for this stuff…thanks!

I can’t speak for ecx but I’m really liking Nude Nicotine as far as quality and their practices-
Sorry I can’t help ya with ecigexpress, I only get flavorings from them because I was told to get nicotine elsewhere and that’s all I needed to hear at the time;-)

90% of the mixes in this box are harsh and peppery. Classic symptoms of bad nic. Over 30 flavors I’ll have to dump. I remade some of these with my new nic and they are good.

Yikes! Well that’s good to know before I order a larger amount…thanks for the info!

1 Like

I’ll check them out. Thanks!

If you do wind up getting stuff from NN that’s high in Nic, make sure you get a test kit. There’s been more than one occasion where their nic has tested much higher than what was on the bottle. My vote is with Heartland Vapes nic so far. I’ve also used MFS nic and it is pretty good but pricey. Apparently Wiz Labs and ECX nic are or get peppery and harsh. Good things have been said about Vapers Tek and Carolina Xtract nicotine as well.

1 Like

Daaaaamn…that’s a good enough reason for me but I really hope for his sake that was just a fluke bad batch :, (

I agree with @jojo, unfortunately wizard labs was peppery, which is the first company I went with…which is really too bad because they have a decent selection of flavors at a really good price.
I still order flavorings from them though, so imo don’t throw them away, just stay away from their nicotine.
As far as Nude goes, I was just throwin my 2 cents in, I recently purchased some from them and I am very satisfied, although, I was not aware of any issues his nicotine levels have been off.

I would go with jojo’s suggestions or nude. Also imo since you are just starting out, you have a long road ahead of you finding what suits your own personal taste so order things in small batches until you get a custom to it. I really went mental when I first started out and now have $100s worth of stuff I will never use again haha.
Everyone here has great recommendations so definitely use that as a guideline on whats what and whos who!

1 Like

Thanks JoJo, I’ll be sure to check those out as well!

Off topic, but are you just a Saints Fan or a Lousiana (NOLA) local?

Thanks for the advice @DarthVapor3! Do you have any experience with NicSelect? Found them today, seems like it may be worth trying but just wonder if you or someone here has tried it and what you all may think about it.

1 Like

@Jimk, I’m not from NO, but grew up in Louisiana.

I grew up 26 mi from Angie, LA (basically the border of LA) in a little town called Columbia MS.