Best All-in-1 vape shop

I have a mini ninja(I think) blender I was always curious just to try- We don’t use it and it’s still in the box, so it’s clean…I would think this would froth as well but only 60mls or more

They wind a piece of 14 gauge wire around the end of the frother. It fits right into their bottles and froth it several times. Check out the picture thread. That’s where the pictures are. JoJo has a pic there.

1 Like

Yeah I saw the pic she posted the other day! Smart, plus a good way for them to use all that extra wire they were talking about :wink:

1 Like

I haven’t built coils. Maybe that’s in the future. Especially when the hammer comes down on vapers. I need to learn though.

1 Like

Yeah I haven’t either, I tried once when I tried out dripping but I didn’t enjoy dripping myself and I have been content with the coils I buy plus during season I’m working 120 hours a week and nobody has time for that! I barely have time to make a juice for myself! Well you know how it goes with season down here, that’s why off season this year I decided to make so many damn bottles! Like a bear in winter :wink:

But I agree with the possible future ruining all that…

Yeah I’m sitting on about 50 bottles of juice. We use about 5 30s a week. I’m trying to hoard supplies as much as I can afford. The future looks bleak.

1 Like

Yeah I will be doing that soon as well or at least on the nicotine because if anything that will be the one item that’s cut. I’m trying to be optimistic but it’s like a fish against the current with what I have witnessed and experienced lately and quite personally I don’t have much faith in humanity let alone the government…

Most dont. That’s why no one stands up for it. People just sit back on the train tracks and wait for the train. We posted a call to action thread but no one responds. Oh well.

1 Like

Ill be the first to claim guilty on most thing politics but this issue I have been fighting tooth and nail where I can, regardless of my belief system…
It’s just wrong, most things are but this one REALLY strikes a cord in me

I fell out of politics long ago. But I’m too passionate about this one. I’m not rolling over. Have you looked at the Call To Action Thread? It takes away from the fun but there might not be any fun left if we don’t try.

1 Like

Yeah Ive been a member at CASAA for a while now and try to do any calls to actions I can state by state, I actually emailed Rubio privately over a month ago…generic response of course

Not sure what happened between this post and the end but I ordered from bullcity on Friday and my order is already in Chatt. and will be delivered tomorrow. Not sure where you are logistically but I believe they are on the east coast as well.
Also FYI, I only got 5% with the ELRECIPES code. This will be my 2nd order and I don’t believe the shipping was this fast the 1st time.
This might belong in another thread…I am wanting to branch out and order some other brands like Flavorah, OOO and IDE, any recommendations on which one to lean toward. I ordered some INW Friday, the biscuit and Nutty Princess. I have no clue why I ordered Nutty Princess I looked back and not many recipes…I can’t wait to try the biscuit though looks like it is something I will really enjoy with the flavors I like.

Dont worry this thread has grown to be quite the beast of just about everything haha

I’m in Florida so maybe that will help shipping, I haven’t order yet and plan on doing so in the next few days. I haven’t ordered any FLV, etc yet but I plan to. I know @Pro_Vapes has a collection so he may know a good vendor or @jimk as well

1 Like

Try browsing this sub. There are a lot of notes and reviews that will give you some ideas.

Bullcity is in North Carolina isn’t it?

1 Like

My order came out of NC

So I’m browsing BCV and I’ve never really heard anybody here talk about hangsen/Mama J’s (I imagine for good reason?) but is there anything worth getting from either of these guys?
I’ll have to do some searching for a coupon code for these guys too, not tryin to be a downer but they are a little more expensive than I’m used to paying. Granted it’s only around $1 more but that shit adds up pretty quick! If I could only convince wizard labs to pull in FA and INW’s line they would get a lot more traffic with the prices they always have! Unfortunately I don’t really need any TPA @ the moment so WL is out~
I’m getting low on my TPA dragon fruit and even though I like it and have been using it for a while how’s INW’s in comparison?

1 Like

I simultaneously ordered from ECX. BCV and Wizard Labs. One is far west, (maybe 1800 miles), one is in North Carolina, (maybe 800 miles), and then there is Wizard about a 2 hour drive. I got fast delivery from all 3 but the 2 far away beat my local vendor by 2 days. I just thought that it was funny.

2 Likes

Have you ever made the drive to see him over at WL? I have been there a few times and he will give you a tour if you call ahead. It’s a pretty cool place and a totally proper lab they have going on over there! I’m actually meeting with him tomorrow and I am going to see if I can convince him to start carrying AT THE VERY LEAST Inw/FA. It would be HUGE if he did and I’ve said this before but that would be my “all-in-one” shop for flavorings. I also plan on referencing ELR and it’s members in support of this idea. If he keeps his prices in line with the rest of his flavorings that would be stellar!
I’ll let ya know what I find out

2 Likes

Yup, specifically, Durham NC. Small little warehouse and inside, it looks like someone has kicked an ant hill there’s so much activity. Took a tour one day, they’re busy!

2 Likes