Best Bottles for Cheap Cheap?

Plus the combined price or bottle dropper and cap cheaper than anywhere u will find online IMO. I can actually thank bull city vapors guys for helping me put on this one. They buy there bottles from here

4 Likes

OK coolā€¦Thank you!

2 Likes

I recycle bottles.
I put the word out to my vaping friends that im in for their empties, they save them up over a period of time and toss them in a bag/box for me, and i usually get about 50 at a time.
Yes, its a bit of a PITA peeling off labels, some easier than others.
And i do get various size bottles, but most tend to buy the same juice repeatedly so there usually are many similar bottles. Even among different brands of 30ml bottles, a lot are the same. And the variety is also appreciated for different projects.
I boil them after a brief rinse, dripper, cap and all disassembled of course.
I know this isnt of much help to those who sell their own juice professionally, but i think most DIYers here might appreciate the savings AND Im recycling too!
Bottles arent really cheap, and they kinda rank up there with nicotene as far as expenses go.
Hopefully this helps and maybe inspires others to encourage their friends to recycle as well.

4 Likes

Your very welcome

2 Likes

You are right, and I should start doing that again. I do have guilt about wasting things as well. In the beginning I never threw any of them away. I would only use glass and soak the labels off. (That was back when I was ruining a lot of liquid from bad mixing)

I have 3 small plastic grocery bags full of bottles waiting for me to clean themā€¦ but I have this problem now. Iā€™ve gotten good at this and Iā€™m making batches of 120ML in glass bottles for storage and steeping and then using 30 ML unicorn bottles for my hand bag and travel. Itā€™s 100 times easier and less messy to fill a tank with a unicorn bottle than a dropper - and they donā€™t leak.

I can keep refilling the unicorn bottles for a while with the same stuff but the downside to this is the unicorn bottles donā€™t clean up very well, I cant get the labels off of them and I cant sterilize them so I throw them away.

Iā€™m just not sure I can go back to cleaning all those bottles every month. (Iā€™m a lazy one - I hate me)

3 Likes

Cleaning glass does turn into a chore, so youā€™re not alone. Sometimes Iā€™ll boil them in distilled water if I have a ton of them that need to be done.

3 Likes

When I bought from container and packaging I bought both plastic and glass. Plastic for friends and glass for me. Unless they want glass also

1 Like

I was really looking hard at their site. Iā€™ve just got to figure out how I would make it worth my while for shipping cost. Premium Vials wont ship anything free until you hit $300.00. PVā€™s UPS shipping is a minimum of $12.00 so I usually wait until I can spend $40 - $50 on bottles to make it worth spending that much and then my cost per bottle to ship it is a lot less.

If you buy bottles on e-bay the vendors are charging about $2.00 a bottle and they ship it free which tells me the shipping is more expensive than the bottles!

2 Likes

I do exactly that, I get 50% or so of mine back and I boil them, vinyl labels come off easy too when theyā€™re hot, it saves a lot and in return I give them the odd free bottle of liquid :+1:

3 Likes

ive been doing the same since i started at first i was gonna just use the cobalt but the expense was high now if i do bug them i shop on amazon i cld usually find them 12 for 7 to 8 dollars with caps or dropper style and if you have prime its free shipling which i dont so my friend orders through his account

2 Likes

My shipping was only $27
Here is a pic of what all I bought

3 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes @ffrank @5prock3t @Pugs1970 @Maureeenie @Pattie

You canā€™t beat $0.29 for glass bottle and dripper. Thatā€™s half the price that fidalgo getting his. And as for the plastic bottle they are really nice. The one I used to get from my local shop the tips always cracked where they meet the bottle. Have yet to have that happen. And for the bottle tip and cap itā€™s only $0.26 per bottle. So essentially u can have which ever u want because thereā€™s no big price difference.

Edit. Hell thatā€™s only $3.48 for 12 glass bottles. And to me the shipping and the price of the bottles works together. Just from fidalgo pricing those are almost $0.67 a piece and if u do the math of what I bought. He would have saved $55 from ordering here.

4 Likes

thats awesome :+1:

2 Likes

BTW I edited. Gives a little more insite for those who donā€™t wanna do mathā€¦:slight_smile:

1 Like

I tried recycling got too much of a hassle cleaning them. Already have enough dishes with 3 boys under threeā€¦lol.

And BTW I hope today is a little better for u. Saw ur posts on heaven gifts thing man. Have a good day man.

2 Likes

My best bet here is to wait until I am ready to spend more than $50.00 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks buddy. Iā€™ve just msg him to see what sort of deal he can do for the uk market. :+1:

1 Like

Heā€™s UK, as am I, should be fine :grin::+1:

2 Likes

I kinda had to spend the money Iā€™m mixing for 3 family member and 5 friends as of now. So until they bring back old bottles Iā€™m giving them new ones. And my buddy said next time I have to order more he will chip in.

1 Like

You shouldnā€™t be shouldering the burden for all your buds though, right?

1 Like