Best Bottles for Cheap Cheap?

They help out if u get my drift. Especially since prices here jacked thanks to new laws. My buddy told me anyone he brings from now on he’s gonna tell them to pay me half of what it would cost to buy local. Lol. But I never have to buy coils. I have two tanks. One on the way and just keep telling them to buy coils for me. And my brother had been ordering flavors. .he just doesn’t wanna do the mixing but will buy the supplies…lol.

Essentially everyone chips in one way or another. But my question is should I or should I not stock up on certain stuff this weekend before the 8th?

That is a very good question. A lot of money will be made to your point… but too you have to remember these scares in the past have resulted in people spending money they really did not have to spend.

2 Likes

Same here bud, I’m in Northumberland.
There cheap enough in the states but shipping is the killer, so if he has a good price he might just end up with a shit load of orders. :yum:

1 Like

Yes I agree. I have spent a lot of money. But to me I enjoy it. I can mix all I want and family and friends saving lot of money and still helping out. I’m gonna post a new topic about my question also.

I just need new bottles lol…it’s very cool you are making it for your friends. I make it for my kids so they stay off the stinkies.

1 Like

I’ll be sure to mention the word ‘commission’ next time I speak to him :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

3 Likes

i dont think bottles will be impacted with the 8/8 since there used for everything. and thank you. i posted a topic about my question. but at work now.

1 Like

at first i just told my brother to tip me better than he does servers and then he started offering to help buy some of the stuff so thats how i just do it now. lol

He’s just been back in touch about the bottles, unit price £0.73p £3.95 postage. Total for 28 bottles (30ml) £24.39
Does that sound about right to you?

1 Like

I just found another US company that has promise: www.usplastic.com

Looks like my UPS shipping for 50 bottles is about 9.00

1 Like

Thank you for looking. We’re trying to get a glass bottle supplied in the uk. I can get them from the states but it works out to be really expensive with the postage and i would prefer to get them in this country if possible. :yum::ok_hand:

1 Like

NICE container and packaging ??? is the name , thank you for the hook up , also do you have to buy that large of an amount ??? at that price i guess it doesnt matter

1 Like

Yes I think I posted link above and they have a small order fee of $10 if too low of an amount…but still who cares…lol

1 Like

I didn’t like the order fee.

yes i found it ty

Even with that u save money

You are buying a lot more volume than I would be. At my order size it puts my per bottle price a lot higher.

Valid point

NO! IT DOESN’T!! hahaha, that’s a way better price than I was getting! lmaooo, wait till I speak to that sob :laughing:
Bloody typical lol

2 Likes