Best chocolate concentrate?

Exactly !!!

3 Likes

After putting all the costs in perspective, you may have a different look at things…
$22 for a 15ml concentrate, expensive? Sure… but like Woftam said, you can get 3 liters of finished liquid with it.
I used to pay up to £30 for a 30ml finished “premium” e-liquid which was gone in a few days AND, it was a guessing game as well. I didn’t know in advance if I was going to love the liquid.

If you don’t know whether you even like a chocolate vape, go try your luck with the cheaper brands. If you’re happy with them, you’re all good. If you don’t like them, you’re good and won’t buy them again. If however you like your chocolate but you think there’s room for improvement, go try your luck with MF.

Same can be said with other flavors. Do keep in mind that not all MF flavors are great and that if you order from MF, you can ask for specific samples to know if you should buy them in the future or not. Doing your research in advance is no guarantee but it does pay off in the long run.

6 Likes

There are vendors that sell diluted versions of MF… can’t remember which brand it was but I think @eStorm can help with that.
It will come out way cheaper to purchase and you’ll get a similar taste of it.

7 Likes

Not sure where @Freddie3 is but

https://vapourdepot.com/product-category/concentrates/brands/botanic-elixir

In the UK sell dilutions but they are currently out of stock of dark choc

8 Likes

Sorry but I have no idea who dilutes MF here in the states. Wish I would know so, because then I could give them a try lol. I was even too late on the MF purchase via ECX, because I didn’t know for the longest time that they were listed under lotus flower there… go figure.

Thanks for the tips and suggestions on MF Dark Chocolate, but as mentioned, while the price is a bit steep and I do understand it’s not if used ultra low, my problem was just like Suomynona says, why waste the $22 if I don’t know if I like the profile in general.

I can find “good” dark, semi chocolates/cocoas from many brands, but they don’t mix well and they are in general very watery. I’m sure MF might be better, but at the end I am still afraid that it will be watery cocoa or hershey’s syrup and not actually chocolate. I am not looking for a syrup, nesquick, chocolate milk, but rather a full rich, creamy and ultra thick chocolate, that can be used as stand alone to create a true authentic european chocolate bar. Not anything I can use in a chocolate “infused” recipe as secondary. I still will keep it in mind if I ever go on another trip down the rabbit hole, trying to find real chocolate lol.

4 Likes

Sorry, I confused you with Jay (Botanic Elixir Concentrates (MF Dilutions, UK, PG-free)) but Woftam already answered… wonder how she’s doing actually.

5 Likes

Yea your advice is wise. I’ll always look for bundled flavors now. rather then trying to remake something using 3-4 different profiles.

3 Likes

@eStorm Well, water cocoa it’s not, and heshey’s syrup it’s not really either. I had a hard time trying to define it when testing. It is/was/is complex, deep, rich, and to my tastes, it was a mid-dark chocolate. It had none of the liquor notes that kill me (but I still love to use it) in FA Choco. It is “similar” to TPA DCC, but you can vape them side by side (I did), and you will favor the MF every time, because it is far fuller, much more natural tasting, and, can be bent easily into a MC if needed, or darkened with little to no effort. I cannot however attest to mixing it with loads of flavors, but the ones I mixed, it carried it’s weight, never let up, wasn’t overpowered, and stayed true. I may re-re-test it for fun. I sampled (and in many concoctions) almost every choco I could get my hands on during my S’more madness phase, and many had what you stated, a watery-ish-ness, and most either gunked, or had something that was off-putting. Not the MF.

6 Likes

present ! :grinning:

slooooowly settling into my tiny new flat, still tripping over boxes all; over the place, and wondering how the heck i cook in this tiny kitchen? never mind mix.

my helpers somehow managed to carefully place all my boxes/ drawers containing flavour concentrates upside down! all apart from the MF. (phew!). And my son managed to place stacks of really heavy boxes in front of all the drawers, Then he got too sick to help any further :laughing: so unpacking is a nightmare!

Back on topic… ofc I’m gonna add another enthusiastic vote for MF Dark Chocolate. And must also remind folks that MF also do a Light Chocolate, which tastes just like a good Swiss milk chocolate (eg Lindt) to me. None of yer American rubbish…even though MF are an American Company. it must be said.

Thanks for thinking of me :slight_smile:

Oooh! Looks like the MF fanclub is getting bigger and bigger! :smiley:

9 Likes

I ordered a bunch from Delosi but never added the Mocha even thou a few ppl said it was one of their star flavors. Cause im happy where I am w Cap.

But heck the sample 3ml size is on 97c. lol Ordered twice from them know a few ppl here said its good but just passed on it. maybe you can ask them cause it Sounds like your still looking for the right thing :rofl:

There’s more threads on it.

3 Likes

Interesting i found MF Vanilla to be incredibly strong! Like 1drop in a 30ml and i could taste it…unfortunately what i could taste was a metal like flavor which didnt seem to steep out… Maybe you got a bad batch, maybe we both got a batch bad :laughing:

3 Likes

Two (reasonably priced) suggestions I would have are:

VTA chocolate mousse
FLV milk chocolate

Of course, if “money ain’t a Thang”…
MF dark chocolate gets consistent praise and admiration (and I’ve NEVER seen/read a negative word about the flavour)

10 Likes

I like TPA chocolate. Then I read all this… man, I feel so ghetto now. :pensive:

11 Likes

:rofl: @TorturedZen Then your one of the lucky one’s also. Looks like everyone here is happy with their Chocolate.

Maybe ProVapes secret is the other additives for other coco’s as well. The Bav Cream and Sweet Cream.

This thread is Good also.

5 Likes

Ye guys are amazing!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

5 Likes

The RF milkshake and cookies n cream were mentioned but the RF chocolate was not, it gets one of my votes for chocolate. I use the VG version between 2-3% with great success.
Vaping Zone chocolate truffle is good “but” has a wafer note to it (strong AF .25% is plenty)
Molinberry Glamour chocolate is also good “but” has a nutty note ( 0.75-1.25%)

6 Likes

Reading back on these MF comments on BOTH sides of the ‘argument’ sounds like a before and after of me. I long resisted the MF only because of the price. I’d felt pretty convinced that they must be very good, since some high level mixers and people I’d come to trust praised them consistently. However, that price just kept them off my shelf, and I figured I was mixing ‘good enough’ already anyway. Then @Sprkslfly assisted me in my search for a great Butterscotch stone that consisted of MF BS among other things, plus I had a gift card from Amazon, so I took the leap. Wowza.

Add to that the ultra low % used in recipes, and I realized that sometimes you have to pay up for the ingredients that put you over the top for your desired profiles.

I added my comments because I really do understand everyone’s reluctance to paying up for those flavors. But I feel comfortable saying you will not be disappointed.

10 Likes

I’ve seen a few MF offered on Amazon. $21.00 or so. Are those prices inline with other places?

5 Likes

I made one purchase from Amazon then all the rest from Medicine Flower. I was not able to request samples via Amazon. Price is the same but of course MF direct shipping is not free without some promotion. Although if they send you a couple samples, it offsets shipping costs… You have to ask them specifically or they will not include them.

11 Likes

@anon44944642

5 Likes