Best Flavor Tank with Prebuilt Coils?

well a crown .25 coil has never lasted me two months close to a month though ? and im going on week 3 with the flow

2 Likes

I love my Crown, I would like another myself. I do build, but I am not great at it yet, and there are times when I just prefer the simplicity of just screwing in a coil! So, I certainly would not blame you for buying another one!!

4 Likes

Cool. One more question :sweat_smile:
Since the Wotofo Flow tank is compatible with the Smok Baby Beast coils, can we say visa versa? Because I have the v8 Baby Beast tank. I was wondering if I would get the same fantastic flavor if I just got Wotofo stock coils and installed them on the Smok Baby Beast tank. @JoJo

2 Likes

Yes. Anything in the ā€œsmallā€ category on this page should be cross compatible.

3 Likes

Awesome. So my question is, in terms of flavor, is the magic all in the coils? Meaning if Iā€™m satisfied with the v8 Baby Beast tank, then I donā€™t have to get the Wotofo flow tank, just get the Wotofo coils and I should be good?

1 Like

I have the Arctic V8, and love it. Lots of coil options. I use the Tiger coils(for the V8 mini, but fits either tank) in mine after trying a few options. The airflow adjusts nicely. Itā€™s way better than the original Arctic.

1 Like

I have been drooling over the Valerian since it was released!! I have not been looking too much into it because I have been building up my Flavors and mixing equipment instead of buying vape gear. But now that I am more set up that way, I may now look into getting one! I do vape at about 60 Watts, so this feedback is very helpful. Thank you!

2 Likes

Good idea! I hate the BB coils and my tank just collects dust. I will have to try that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excellent build quality. Probably my favorite tank! for build quality and feature, flavor also. Just need a good lower wattage coil for it.

EDIT: smoothest airflow is with the spiral base.

1 Like

ive had no luck with the valerian unless its higher watts like 75 and up lucky you

2 Likes

If itā€™s not too much to ask, whenever you get a chance, can u do me a favor and give that a test and update us. I hope u can try them side by side. Wotofo Flow tank with original coils vs. BB tank with Wotofo flow coils. Whatā€™s the difference?
As I mentioned earlier, I have no problem with the mechanism of the BB tank, just hoping to enhance my flavor experience. Depending on the result, I might just get the Wotofo flow coils. With the saved money I could get a Crown 3 tank and coils.

2 Likes

Thank you!!! this is so helpful @JoJo

1 Like

Yep. I was pretty stoked when I found it! I was looking for coils for the flow, but Iā€™m pretty much sold on the actual Flow coils and theyā€™re really some of the cheapest Iā€™ve found.

2 Likes

I will give these a try and some eleaf too to replace my smoks. I never tried any other coil other than the smok.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, I donā€™t have the Wotofo Flow tank and Iā€™m not planning on getting it. Iā€™m just looking for better coils for my BB as I donā€™t care for them. I will eventually buy some of the Flow coils to try in it though.

3 Likes

Oh, I misunderstood :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the helpful information! I was incredibly lucky and very grateful to just win a tank on here from heavens gifts that uses mesh prebuilt coils, and a Dead Rabbit RDA on Instagram!! I canā€™t believe the timing!! Just when I am considering if I should be buying another Tank using prebuilt coils (and which one). Or, if I should be focused on picking out a recommended RBA to help focus on building coils and not relying on these so heavily, I win a new one of each. Iā€™m just really surprised this happened and in this way! I Donā€™t know which way it will go, but I believe winning these items will help me figure it out. Or, confuse me more, who knows? :joy:

2 Likes

I had some of the eleaf coils coming from FT, but my order got lost. :frowning: Theyā€™ll get here eventually or Iā€™ll reorder and report back. LoL. Same goes to you if you get some. Let me know what you think.

I really really like the cleito. The flavor is amazing and the coils arent too expensive.

1 Like