Best Flavors For Shake and Vape?

PG actually affects certain people also. I cannot vape anything below a 30/70 ratio withoit it burning my throat sometimes. And since nearly all flavoring is PG based maybe you guys should try using flavors with no PG. I don’t know what any are. Is there a list somewhere?

3 Likes

i would love to see a list like that also. i try to keep pg below 20% due to dehydration. If i vape 30 before bed can’t get a good sleep due to my tongue being too dry

2 Likes

Good to know, going max w my next mixes

1 Like

ECX has northwest flavors those are all VG based I have a small thread on them really that thread needs more attention anyhow most of the flavors I’ve tried are pretty good some are weak and need to be upped some % wise but hey it’s vg so I have used some upwards at 6%.
http://www.ecigexpress.com/diy-e-liquid/diy-e-liquid-flavors/north-west-vg-flavors.html

Another company who has some great vg based flavors is OOO or 101 which is
One on one flavors

http://oneononeflavors.com/pages/vg-based

I really like there stuff too still same problem some are hit or miss with some of the strengths. I also had a thread about them as well but don’t think it took off too good it’s pretty old. Anyway some must haves of theirs would be
Creamy milky undertone vg base
Vanilla marshmallow vg based
I like the lemon butter and butter toffee they’re both pretty good as mixers not standalones. They also have pg based flavors. I wish their website was a little more user friendly the last time I used it it was a pain to maneuver around on.

Also don’t forget to use ELRECIPES at check out @ one on one flavors they will give you a 5% discount !

2 Likes

Hello,I just saw your post and i saw where you can get all vg flavorings if you have allergies to pg.I haven’t tried any yet but am definitely ordering a couple of these all vg based flavors and mixing up some all vg e-liquid.Saw some very good reviews on the flavorings and will definitely report back here as to my thoughts.Name of this supplier is "Northwest VG flavors.I know ecigexpress carries it.Hope this might help

4 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: One on One Flavorings

How is it going with Northwest VG flavors now?

1 Like

Making some progress,at least i’m making some decent juice that i can vape.I’m not there yet by no means but i am happy with my success thus far.Thank you so mmuch for all of the support.This forum is great!!

1 Like

It takes a while. When I went sub ohm I had to change all my recipes. I was so frustrated I had a relapse to butts for a couple of days…the high heat is game changer, in fact every change - changes your recipes. The upside is there’s a lot of people here that will help you so don’t be afraid to ask these guys and gals for help. You will get good at this - I promise.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the kind words and the support.You are exactly right about this forum helping out tremendously.I have gotten very fast and helpful responses to every question that i have asked thus far.Thanks Again,Karey

1 Like

This topic ABOUT only using vg is for me allso very interesthing as I get a very dry mounth when I used 70 pg and flavors that have pg . Thank you all on this . I would like to see aswell Some recipes with 2 or 3 aroma’s with Mint and that can be shakend or just a quick steep !!and vaped .Thank you in advance :+1::+1::+1::smiley::dash:

1 Like

I got vape tongue so bad right now I might as well be vaping non flavored

2 Likes

94% VG 5% Distilled Water 1% Vodka, That is my VG Mix :slight_smile: You don’t need PG.

2 Likes

Thanks Maureenie for the advice . I orderd a bottle of 98 % vg 1 liter and Pg to make some cheap test .
I will have this in a couple of days . I’am still trying to find some simple 2 ingredients shake and vape for
my 200ml 70 vg 30 pg 3 mg base I recived . Love to have some recipes simple with mint allso . Ps
I use the quick steep’methode . My ingredients are strawberry ,strawberry ripe, pineapple , bleuberry jam ,
Forest fruit , peach , coconut, raspberry , peach ,cotton candy ,vanilla Bean ice cream . Hoping you can help
To find some shake 'n vape recipes from some mixers you know .

1 Like
2 Likes

This thread is kind of fun:

There are threads you can search for with 2 flavor recipes as well.

You can add 5-6% Capella Cool Mint to any fruit recipe to “mint it”. It’s a sweet light mint.

When you want to start making recipes with the stuff you have Go here:

And then hit the ratings buttons. Your Flavor will more than likely come right up to the top of the list. Click on that flavor and it will tell you what percentages most people use.

If you read the “notes” on the flavor people will go into detail about what they liked or how much they use.

If you scroll down to the bottom you will see the “recipes” that flavor is used in. Hit the ratings button there as well because then you get the best recipes.

Learning how to use this database is the best thing you can do for yourself.

You have Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, if its Capella the Avg Mixing Quantity for that is 2.7% (But people are all over the place with opinions) I would start with that 2.7% TPA Strawberry Ripe says 5.5%. So if I’m you and these are the flavors I have I make a recipe called Straw Mint Ice Cream

Capella Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 2.7%
TPA Strawberry Ripe 5.5%
Capella Cool Mint 5.5%

Learn how to use the data base and at first (the best advice) is to use the most popular recipes on the site so you have something you can vape first before you experiment and make junk you can’t vape.

To do that, go here:

and hit the ratings button. Pick 3 recipes and buy all the flavors you need to actually make those recipes.

Making great liquid is more of a marathon than a sprint, be patient with yourself. Most people on this site will help you too.

2 Likes

Thank you so very very much for all your information . I’am a newby with this way of
using a site and working with it . Your so wright . I allready put my flavors in my stag .
Need to practice more thanks for the hints .I’am sorry for the inconvience but just had need for some juice
to quicksteep fruit and mint to use imidiat after making as I don’t have any ready made left I mixt every
last drops in my atty to be honest it tast like …:persevere: . I’am addicted and need to vape . And love to try
and brew some lovely recipes . Thanks again . I 'am so h😀ppy .

2 Likes

Welcome to the hobby world of DIY!

We are all crazy here but most of us are pretty nice lol

2 Likes

OK not sure how old this post is BUT I have a recipe that I am working on and is a pretty good shake n vape but way better after 3 days and on… I know this is tedious but on this one i did it in drops as I was trying something out. Also by your flavors you have we look to be on almost the same flavor pallet so here we go…
I did this in a 50ml bottle with 70vg/30pg 3mg premix. and for my dropper i used a 2ml syringe with a brown needle.
150 drops Fresh Peach (Cap)
100 drops Ripe Strawberry (FA)
50 drops Pineapple (FA)
the rest was my premix base and ran with it… now you may not have the same companies of flavors but I would still give it a go… Have Fun :grinning:

2 Likes

Hello Ninatoad ,
Sorry for this late reply , your recipe for shaken’vape is certainly something I will try out .
How do you calculate your drops for ml ? 20 drops for 1 ml . I don’t use any more ready
made bases as I bought 1 liter of VG and 1 liter of PG from my local pharmacy . Here in
Crete (Greece ) EU everything is now extremly regalated . Thank you so much for the recipe .
Have a nice day . Greetings from Crete .

1 Like