Best looking and the sexiest Mod award goes to?

I’m the odd man out as usual. =S
While function is always first to me, it’s not like I don’t care what it looks like, but even that falls below ergonomics for me

(EDIT: Just saw that GPC2012 posted the one I’m referring to immediately below: the TreeBox)
I’ll have to see if I can dig up the one that several of us liked the looks of (I know it was a Smok product though, with real wood (unlike the marketed plastic (or acrylic rather) that is all the rage currently being touted as “stab-wood” (or “stabilized wood” rofl@marketing). I think they sell every BIT as well if they simply kept the awesome designs, but stopped calling them wood, as they’re nothing to do with wood. ><

Oh! And another one I love (that I’ll have to dig up) used real Abalone inlays (though it’s got to be treated delicately, unless it’s been sealed under some type of epoxy, as anyone who’s worked with it knows it chips Hella easy!!

1 Like

I just got my IPV6x too and love it. The coilless SX Pure tank is also pretty cool.

3 Likes

PSA: Just a reminder for folks with the IPV6x…

Don’t put your batteries in backwards while having a tank installed, or you potentially run the risk of having the mod auto-fire at full power (unless you are fortunate enough to have a revised pcb!!)

3 Likes

Why do people go nuts over wood? :confused: Like, do you not have trees outside? :smiley: :rolling_eyes::evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree:

2 Likes

What’s this “outside” thing you speak of? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiley:

2 Likes
9 Likes

No shit. With my work I’m so busy I rarely get outside. Edward Cullen has a better tan than I do! But I still love having wood. Woot!

6 Likes

Yeah, not convincing me anyway. I love wood, but all that mix and mash bollocks I don’t get. Wood should always look like wood, not like someone bashed it into some random plastic paint :smiley:

2 Likes

That mod is sweet!!! :heart_eyes:got a name or better yet a link?:sunglasses:

You so crabby! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Hey, we haven’t butted heads in a while. Is it time? :slight_smile:

I’m assuming you’re referring to the wood. That’s the Lost Vape Tan box mod. If it had a DNA 75, 133 or 200 I would probably get one.

1 Like

I buy off looks, quality, and how well it functions. Just added this beauty during Labor Day Sales. Changed to a Rose Gold Cleito today, goes beautifully with the frosty pink. It’s my prettiest by far, my Evic Mini is getting some wear, still love it though. But this is so nice, and after my husband saw it he wanted the blue version. It arrived yesterday, gorgeous blue.

5 Likes

I like that.

1 Like

this one is doing it for me at the moment, birthday coming up soon too :grin:

4 Likes

So honest you mean right? butt heads? Over crappy mod materials? Do bring it on please, I’m hungover and grumpy and would love a victim! Ill go get a lump of shitty rotting wood from the garden and see can I sell it for silly money while at it

So you would recommend this tank?

1 Like

I actually think that I do have a revised one because Fasttech had to wait to get them from the manufacturer and they didn’t get them until Sept. 8th so that means the one I have was manufactured after they had already found out the reverse battery protection did not work on it…but I am not willing to find out if it works or not!!! I am also waiting for the Hotcig R150 from Gearbest that I won and I have noticed that it does not have reverse battery protection either…not a big deal to me though because I am always careful when I put the batteries in my mods, but especially now that I know it doesn’t have that protection, it just makes me pay that much more attention!

I am also waiting for this beauty from my Gearbest win!!! I cannot wait to see it in person!!!

8 Likes

built by me…case, board and engraving sourced elsewhere:

16 Likes

Iv’e seen better :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: lmao

not that I’m bias or anything…:wink:

3 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous! And I bet it gives a great feeling of pride and satisfaction just knowing that you made it with your own two hands!! Very nice!!

4 Likes

Grats on your winnings ma’am! That is one BEAUTIFUL mod! And if my eyes don’t deceive me (on this tiny phone screen) it’s a DNA mod to boot!! =D

2 Likes