Best new thing on the innertube today

Look, at me! I’m a furry hoooman! Hurr-durr!

4 Likes

Wow!

4 Likes

Awh how cute is she! Gorgeous. :tada::confetti_ball::heart:️:yellow_heart::green_heart::ribbon:

1 Like

At 60 frames per second that’s not even 3 minutes worth of stills from the movie. Wake up people! My proof to the contrary:

1. no flying cars, don’t give me that piece of crap thing being made in Massachusetts, it don’t count. I want to see some Jetsons stuff.

2. no metal in the microwave, STILL!

3. the only country with Hollywood is the only country that has sent people there.

4. This was a period before which America was already in decline, but would we waste vast sums of money to send a couple hippies to go four-wheeling on a rock? Even then!? Filming the movie was a waste of taxpayer funds.

5. “Astronaut ice cream” was a product invented to reduce the frequency of defrosting the freezer. Plain and simple.

6. If Americans have set foot on the moon, where is the military base that proves it?

5 Likes

This was so funny, it hurt me. :joy:

9 Likes

ROFL oh I had to watch that one a couple of times. So funny!

1 Like

We will never have flying cars because people would bump into roof tops and get stuck in trees trying to land, they have a hard enough time keeping all 4 tires on the road as it is.

What gets me is that the lander that was suppose to have gone to the moon had less memory and technology than a bad cell phone has today, also a couple years ago when they discussed if we should go back to the moon or go to Mars they stated it would take about 7 years to go back to the moon… why would it take 7 years if they did it in less than a year in the 60’s?

Oh man, oh man! That was some seriously funny shit! God, my stomach hurts.

1 Like

Bureaucratic red tape and other assorted bullshit.

Can’t call this new by any stretch , but it’s a classic!

2 Likes

This is what causes disturbances in The Force. LOL
After the vid was over there was a link to the Duck Song. I can’t get that stupid little tune outta my head: “Then he waddled away (waddle, waddle)”

1 Like

LMFAO!!!..Classic!

1 Like

“Praps I’ll show this to my daughter when she gets home from school…”
(0:17) “Oh!..no I wont!” Lol!

1 Like

This is really old school! Something will put it in my head and I’ll start singing it every once in awhile. Till my daughter asks what I’m singing…lol.

1 Like

Exactly ,I will find myself in certain situations at work singing "lemonade,sweet sweet lemonade!
Yeah I am crazy,but it’s fun!

2 Likes

Holy crap, lol I just watched this on Last Week Tonight (John Oliver)…wow!
http://usuncut.com/politics/john-oliver-annihilates-donald-j-drumpf-in-masterful-takedown-video/

5 Likes

I think that really is the best thing I’ve seen on the internet in quite awhile.

2 Likes

Love John Oliver! That was one of his best yet. :+1:

Great video! LMAO

LOL Who’s the idiot that taught that cockatoo the f-bomb? HAHAHAHA

1 Like