Best Nicotine supplier in uk

I found a pretty good deal on 100ml LDPE bottles.
Unfortunately the absolute minimum quantity was 250! :scream:

1 Like

Yeah thats right, I have about 30 of them and don’t use the droppers just pour into tank, would not be any good for a RDA/Dripper.

1 Like

Ibottles 100ml bottles were only 60ml. Emailed them and they said it would be put right but no bottles as yet. Everything else is, as is.

Yeah. As far as I can see they ran out of them completely. From their site they still don’t seem to be available. Boats take a while from the Far East!!!

Was that on EBay?

I hear you bro. :joy::joy::joy:

They have good 250ml bottles for your bigger mix and after that it’s into the 30ml bottles.
They also have great 500ml & 1000ml boston rounds in pet.

That’s the very chap. Lol!!!

1 Like

No, from a bottle wholesaler who unfortunately really doesn’t want to get into breaking cartons to sell in smaller quantities.

Ah right!! See his point.

I can recommend vapable nic their 72mg is good I buy the 4.8% now though as it gets to me quicker and lasts a long time for me only mixing at 1mg/ml (read there delivery option for the 72mg)

Giving these guys a go for the first time!

Hello Daath. I am almost sure that there where you who gave me a link to LorAnn’s banana cream clear in EU,think it was from UK? But I have lost this awesome link. They had several other brands too, and had a suggestion for % starting point on many flavors. Do I remember wrong? If so, is there someone else who have this link? I need some TFA, FA and INW flavors, but I’m not 100% sure they carried all of that brands. TFA and LorAnn is the most important though. Buy from US tend to be expensive with shipping fee’s . I am in Scandinavia.

https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/

http://thee-cigshop.co.uk/

stock the brands you are looking for :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much r5ta. It’s not that link I was looking for, but I got what I needed to a reasonable price. Great. Have a nice week end you and all other mixer’s here in ELR :smiley:
BTW Flavor Arts Cream Fresh and Fresh Cream has to be the same concentrate though? I want to make Lar’s “Bannuding cake” And could I sub Innaweras Biscut wit FA’s Coockie?

2 Likes

Darkstar all day, best prices and quality around, great reputation too :+1:

1 Like

I believe FA cream fresh / FA fresh cream to be the same concentrate :slight_smile:
Regarding the INW biscuit There was a discussion with a couple alternatives here

2 Likes

Yep, they be the same thing as far as I’m aware :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you very much both you and r5ta :smile:

1 Like

now everywhere there is only 10ml bottles,
is there any online shop who is selling 100-500ml bottles ???