Best place to buy VG PG concentrates etc (uk)

I have a sneaking suspicion that you work for them :wink:

Shit, Iā€™ve just ordered from them :unamused:

1 Like

Cancel cancel cancel and reorder, their customer service is awesome! They will understand :smile:

1 Like

Great, but it was delivered yesterday, thatā€™s a little late to cancel. Iā€™m sure I can find something else that I want :grinning:

1 Like

Haha! Post was 6mins ago and you said ā€œI just ordered from themā€ :confused:

Next order will have 2500% off

1 Like

I meant just recently, too recent not to be pissed and theyā€™re out of Welsh Pipe and I just thought I could get some of that. :confounded:

1 Like

You also used a ā€œswearā€ :worried:

2 Likes

Your after ā€œWelsh pipeā€ ?? :blush:

2 Likes

Yes and Iā€™m known to swear when I donā€™t get what Iā€™m after :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Ohā€¦ wowā€¦ @ozo this ones yours! :flushed:

2 Likes

Poor Ozo, as if he doesnā€™t have enough women trouble already :sweat_smile:
Great discount though and could you have something else besides Brexit to get the pound to drop a little more? It is pretty much down already but a little more wonā€™t hurtā€¦me :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Haha! I couldnā€™t care lessā€¦ :neutral_face:

1 Like

About Ozoā€™s women trouble or the financial situation :innocent:

1 Like

Obviously the financial situation! Ozo has no problems :wink:

1 Like

I am not sure how I am in thisā€¦but I am very interested where it came fromā€¦sounds up my alley some way. Please elaborate.

2 Likes

Never was my faultā€¦asphalt. I love women, thatā€™s why I have been married over 700 times.

2 Likes

Maybe I am getting the jist hereā€¦if itā€™s about me buying,ā€¦ MamaOzo cryingā€¦Bwahahaha
for the record, I just ordered another Provari [Classic] this afternoonā€¦and she knew it and didnā€™t bitch a word. Even encouraged me to.
[trick: I cook, from scratch, for her almost every day. Last night I made her what some call simpleā€¦a BLTā€¦but my way. She was ecstatic.Loved it, even mentioned it this morning.]
Maybe itā€™s about time to start thinking about getting ready to begin maybe getting some divorces from a few of the othersā€¦maybeā€¦ :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Josephine said she was after the ā€œWelsh pipeā€ I thought this was a euthanism and made a sarcastic comment, I then pointed out that she swore in a post to which she replied with a rather feisty [quote=ā€œJosephine_van_Rijn, post:29, topic:88576ā€]
Yes and Iā€™m known to swear when I donā€™t get what Iā€™m after :smiling_imp:
[/quote]

To which I lost my nerve and suggested you were better equipped / experienced to handle such a matter

1 Like

Hahaā€¦my Grandma was Welsh, my Grandpa was Scotā€¦and you wish to euthanize meā€¦I understandā€¦just want to put me away,eh?
No one loves sarcasm more than my old cranky arse, and I love it.
I still even love Joseā€¦she is a birdā€¦and still is prettier than mostā€¦even though she is at age of being a grandmother to one young age as myself. but no worries,eh?
She can swear a sailor into submission, but can tame a wild boar into eating at the dinner table ā€¦with manners and a bib.

Josephine said she was after the "Welsh pipe"
Maybe she doesnā€™t know , the Welsh wear knickers under their skirts,eh?

4 Likes

And pin leeks to their shirts :laughing:

But euthanising Ozo is not very nice Grubby, you should leave that business to his wife. Iā€™m sure sheā€™s been looking forward to it, as soon as he stops producing BLT sandwichesā€¦ :skull:

3 Likes