Best Strawberry Flavor for Strawberry n cream?

No, just happen to read a lot of posts. I read a lot.

1 Like

i started diy by buying all the v2 and dx products i could and neverbhad any luck as @JoJo said it taste like vomit to me the original flaves IMO ARE much better but DIY is a personal thing with no wrongs or rights , all anyone could do is help guide with the knowledge they have based on their own taste , dont get caught up in doi g the RIGHT things like i and so many otherrs have said nothing is wrong or right enjoy this group and the vape experiances , you will figure things out if your worried about diketones get v2 or dx flaves if you not dont worry but try to buy a coupe v2 or dx versions make the same recipe and see which one you like better you will get a different taste that much im sure of

1 Like

Thanks. I mixed up a creamy vanilla custard mix. One with v1 & the other with v2. I can now Easily discern that butyric acid. Is that what itā€™s called. Loved that diketone flavour. Iā€™m a diketone preferred now.

2 Likes

I agree id probably start at 6 and end up at 7 with caps sweet and tpa (for my taste anyway)mixed 50/50.

Someone resurrected this thread so Imma comment again since there has been a few new SBs in my world since itā€™s last rest.

I have found that ECX - Strawberry Sweet Jungle Flavors is soo good man itā€™s a nice jammy sweet SB and it is even better when you pair it w/ TFA SB ( reg) at around 4% and the SSB (JF) around 3% one of the best easy combos that cream just sops up . Yum

Strawberry SC RF Extract - A semi sweet strawberry w/ just the tiniest touch of wild berries ( not green) and no weird notes in it like other " wild strawberries " just a fabulous SB with a lil bit of the ripe wild berry.This pairs well w/ cream and I like to put a lil SSB Caps or SSB JF and sometimes Iā€™ll add SB shisha w/ it too all 3 are amazing w/ this SB , it really does not have to have any other SB w/ it thou it is great on itā€™s own.

7 Likes

Where do you find the time. Brilliant, keep it up.

1 Like

I am ate up w/ DIY thatā€™s how I find time. It has been such an obsession but I really enjoy it.

I just made some sugar cookies IRL I couldnā€™t resist putting my spin on them so I had a bag of butterfinger sprinkles I DIYā€™d my baking as well :wink: love flavor pairing in vaping cooking baking !!!

3 Likes

I finally got around and got Strawberry Shisha and i mixed it up in a recipe. Must say that it is a really nice Strawberry for sure. I am very pleased with this flavor so far. :thumbsup:

3 Likes

congrats i finally jumped on the shisha bandwagon as well lol but havent tried it in anything yet

2 Likes

I like both CAP and TFA Strawberries & Cream. I donā€™t use them stand alone but Iā€™ve found them both to be good flavors used in place of Strawberry for strawberries and cream recipes which results in extra strawberry creamy goodness.

Were you able to try my recipe?

2 Likes

I just switched from TPA strawberry to Capella sweet strawberry and Capella Ripe strawberry I made a Mother Milk with it so far I like it

Stellarā€¦

[P.S. Where ya been?]

2 Likes

Just been chilling and working brother!
How you been?

1 Like

Strawberry shisha INW mixed with red touch FA is the best strawberry taste i have come across :ok_hand:

5 Likes

I have 50ml steeping and it smells delish! Wanted to give it a couple of weeks but may give it a sneaky taste over the weekend :+1:

2 Likes

Fat and sassy.

2 Likes

ā€¦lmaoā€¦ haha

1 Like

that recipe doesnt exist anymore?

Here is @Pro_Vapes latest version of his SB base

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/610593/(Flavor%20Base)%20Strawberry%20New

Hope this helps!

2 Likes