Best Sub Ohm Tanks of 2015

1 Like

I love both I use both as my all days and canā€™t say my billow gets put down much either only cause my Goliath is messed upā€¦

1 Like

That post I made was from my funny as hell thread. Itā€™s just a joke. All of what @daath posted is in my current rotation. If you want the best, itā€™s the TFV4 IMO.

2 Likes

Thanks for the replies! Iā€™ve been leaning toward the TFV4 but Iā€™ll give Crown another look and check out Billow V2.

1 Like

Iā€™m biased toward the Lemo 2 for single coil and the Epoch D1 for dual ā€“ either one will meet your requirements pretty well

Vaping a single coil Ti-build in my Lemo 2 right now, and itā€™s actually pretty damn good! :smiley:

4 Likes

I was a very disappointed with Lemo 2. Out of all the tanks I own itā€™s my least favorite. Even with the Ti builds it is the least flavorful.

Some of the comments I read stated the Lemo v1 and the Lemo Drop were a better flavor producers.

I must admit the last time I used it I only had 26g Ti. Iā€™ll give it another shot with the 22g Ti at less than .10 ohm to see if it improves.

You would think this build would crank out some awesome flavor, but it didnā€™t.

1 Like

I have one as well . Itā€™s one of my favorite tanks ā€¦great flavour. Wish it held a bit more juice but itā€™s easy to fill anyhow

1 Like

ooh, 22g Tiā€¦where does one find this??

1 Like

#UnkamenSupplies

I think Iā€™m gonna order some 20g for single deck builds.

2 Likes

I got my X Cube II today and tried the Triton again and all I can say is ā€œwow.ā€ I havenā€™t experienced a tank or a dripper with as much flavour - once you hit it with enough Watts. Currently running the Triton at 45 Watts and the juice has never been juicier!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been testing this Smowell Hatrick for almost 2 weeks now ( on the same coil .2 ohm) and while Iā€™ve moved away from Kanthal and have not had a chance to use a lot of the new apparently great sub ohm tanks e.g crown, goliath v2 , billow v2 , tfv4, I have to say this is a suprising quality made tank that pumps out massive amounts of vapour and flavour. If I was into buying coils and vaping insane amounts of juice and found this tank for a great deal ā€¦Iā€™d do it.

1 Like