Best VG company?

Yes. ED is very good. I just prefer Nic River as it’s noticeably sweeter. Since my profile is custards and desserts, the sweeter VG helps the sweetness of my recipes. For me the Nic River also seems thicker.

But ED Palm was also sweet and good, I had no problems with it. If I had never ordered from Nic River I would have been perfectly content. I used the ED for quite a while, no complaints on it. I really think it’s just personal preference really.

2 Likes

Thank you! That is very useful information to know!

1 Like

I just realized i’m down to the last of the vg in my house and haven’t bought it in years due to a stock pile I bought. Whats the running price for a gallon of vg and the best place? ED was the place back in the day, but there are several places.

What would you all say the general consensus is?

I buy it from nicotine river since I feel its very cheap at the quality its offered at. $14.99 is the price for 1 gallon. But I only get it from NR if I plan on getting nicotine or flavorings as well, because under $50 the shipping will eat you alive. If VG is the only thing I need tho, I’ll order a small bottle off amazon but their prices increased and its becoming more ridiculous therefore I rather not recommend that lol.

Shipping $18 spits%20drink%20out

shipping is spendy if you need more than VG and the total is 50 or more than shipping is " free " i always order VG from NR but only if i need other things , LB has the same VG but i cant imagine shipping is much less

2 Likes