Best VG company?

Cant wait to get my stuff!

2 Likes

The deal I like best fro Essential Depot is the two pack for 39.19 of VG free shipping. shipping is almost as much as the product itself and this deal has been going on since at least October.

1 Like

@ozo I have to agree with you at least 100%. Great product, great service, and even better people to deal with. Grant and Adair are so willing to do any and everything they can to make your shopping experience a huge relaxing success.

I also use the 150 just like that. I even use the 150 flavors like that I still measure my mixes and having that on little hole is perfect for the most part. just donā€™t leave them laying on their sides a little will get between the seal and the cap after poke a hole in them. I always put a great big X on the cap and the label when I have opened it just to remind me. I always plug the hole by putting my finger on top of it and shake before I use it.

Was reading through this thread and realized Iā€™d put 10% not 100 % Iā€™m really not that big of a jerk. lol

1 Like

I am glad to be of service. As Grant has said, your questions are welcome and I will do my best to answer any of your questions.

1 Like

why is the sky blue and the sun yellow

Well he did say any questions didnā€™t he. :joy:

The sky was yellow and the sun was blue

Ah life in a VAPOR fog eh. lmao

1 Like

I know this is an old thread as far threads go. I live Akron, Ohio and Iā€™ve used Bulk Apothecary vg and pg. I liked their vg it was good but I didnā€™t care for the pg. For some reason it just didnā€™t taste right for e-liquid making. Their vg is good though and I can get a gallon of it for $13.95 I pick it up at their store in streetsboro which is about 15 minutes from me. I have been using essential depots pg and vg recently also quality products. Hope this helps someone.

4 Likes

I agree with you on the Bulk Apothecary PGā€¦For me, it had a peppery essenceā€¦but I didnā€™t care for their VG eitherā€¦Been running some experiments with Essential Depot PG/VGs and comparing them to Liquid Barn PG/VGsā€¦finding Essential Depot stuff to vape a bit dry compared to Liquid Barnā€¦So far, Liquid Barn is my preferredā€¦

5 Likes

I agree 100% w/ you have been running a lil experimenting w/ ED Palm vs LBā€™s Palm and LBā€™s is more moist vapes a lil sweeter and while both are very good I feel LBā€™s is top notch.

Nicotine River uses the exact same Vg as LB it is Musim Mas https://www.nicotineriver.com/products/vegetable-glycerin
and

5 Likes

I live in Florida. About 35 minutes from Wizard Labs to be honest. They are all I have ever used for my flavorings, VG and PG. They are reasonably priced, have a massive selection from many vendors and well no shipping for me as I can do local pick up.

Are you aware that their VG is not palm based?

1 Like

I was going to pull the trigger on bulk apothecary because 10 pounds is a bit more than a gallon and its a few dollars cheaper.
I have been using liquid barn and im satifyed with them.
Thanks for sharing your experience with BA.
Any other comments would be appriciated

2 Likes

I am using Liquid Barn almost exclusively, and will stick with itā€¦I do have some Essential Depot VG and use it every now and then, however the Liquid Barn PG and VG are my absolute favoriteā€¦It does cost a little more, but when you do the math on ingredient cost and break it down to the amount of juice you make, it only amounts to penniesā€¦and the quality is something I can count onā€¦The Bulk Apothecary IS a little cheaper, but the quality (for me) just doesnā€™t stack upā€¦especially when you spend the money on good flavor ingredientsā€¦There are a variety of mixers who swear by Bulk Apothecary, and good for themā€¦itā€™s just not for meā€¦and as we all have heard in DIY mixingā€¦ taste is subjectiveā€¦ I hope you enjoy whatever ingredients that you choose to mix withā€¦ :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I love Liquid Barnā€™s Vg too !!!

5 Likes

I havenā€™t tried LBā€™s, but I love Nic Rivers. To me itā€™s much better than ED.

3 Likes

i personally use pharmaceutical VG (99.8% pure VG USP/EP) never had any problems with it :slight_smile:

Vaping product companies are usually adding DW water inside or other thinners and from times to times you canā€™t find any info about it (specially on percentages used) on their labels or you have to make a deeper research about itā€¦ it also comes cheaper to me than buying VG like FA, PM or anything elseā€¦ 100ml of PMule 0mg Vg costs me here like 4Euros while the one i buy costs me 4.40Euros for 1Kg :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just ordered Nic Riverā€™s VG since it has great reviews and was the cheapest I could find right now, $12.99/gal.
$26 with shipping where as LBā€™s Palm VG was going to be $42 w/shipping for a gallon (and with ELR discount).

Letā€™s hope it is as good as everyone says!

Hope it gets here soon as I am just about to run out of the 3 gallons of Essential Depotā€™s Palm VG I got back on 2/14 of last year. Didnā€™t realize that the wife and I go through that much VG in a year. :astonished: It seems that we go through a gallon every 5 months.

2 Likes

Been in love with mfsā€™s vg since I started, trying bcvā€™s this time around. Still says itā€™s usp grade, guess weā€™ll find out!

Can you tell for sure tell a difference when using Essential Depot? Iā€™ve used Wizard Labā€™s, BullCity, and Nicotine River. I havenā€™t been able to tell any difference in the three. I need to get some more VG. I want good quality for the best price. Iā€™m too scared to order ED though.

1 Like