Beta Testing New Flavors :D

I am too, i have been sitting here smelling it since he told us it had BTA in it and my brain/olfactory connection is either broken or Walt is a true wizard. I cant wait for these flavors to cure for a bit…

2 Likes

Thank you all for testing and feedback! Helping me make my list of flavors I want to try :slight_smile:

1 Like

So bummed…Mine just arrived a few minuets ago and what a mess. 4 of the bottles we not tight juice all over the inside of the box labels fallen off, not sure how I will identify the correct flavors :disappointed: but on the bright side the box smells great.

1 Like

Scrambled Eggs or Some kind of vegi omlete :slight_smile:

Thats a bummer to hear. :frowning:

A couple of the labels had fallen off mine as well but my sniffer was able to identify them and put the labels on the proper bottles, with tape.

I think I have them sorted out but both the root beer flavors lost there labels, so I’m guessing really. And after reading what @bradslinux described about the peach I’m extra bummed, I lost 3/4 of that flavor.

That is a real bummer. Maybe i can help just a bit.

1986 Honeydew is the brighter of the two, very honeydew smell
1984 Meringue has a more potent smell of the two
2393 Root Beer is the bolder smelling of the two, 2394 almost has a hint of anise
Sweetened Condensed Milk is the darkest

Hope that helps just a bit.

Thanks i had them backward :ok_hand:

1 Like

I was lucky I guess. I had a few bottles leak a bit, but no labels came off. A couple where about to. Best smelling box ever. :wink:

I have to find a better way of shipping those!

Thank you for your reviews above!

Most welcome. What good is a beta test without feedback. Glad to be a part of it.

2 Likes

FYI - the entries in the Flavors List I’m finding for RF are PG based so they’re not getting entered correctly. @daath @JoJo

2 Likes

That is my fault. I am working on it as we speak :smiley:

This should be interesting…are we using Real Flavors or RF?

I put the whole thing in as (Real Flavors)

Hope that was ok

1 Like

I had asked about this in the feedback forum pertaining to how we were going to proceed with labeling these flavors in the database. Currently most are being used as (NWF) for Northwest Flavors as they are labeled by ECX. I think it should be (RF) and all (NWF) should be moved into the (RF) database. But that is just my opinion. So I haven’t entered mine into the flavor stash yet, awaiting a designation for these flavors to be decided on by the group.

I don’t think I am going to mix single flavors. I am going to go straight into recipes with the flavors my buddies Brad and Ken have reviewed here. I plan to try to stay with all RF in my recipes as best I can. But if I have to use other flavors it will be because I know those flavors well and will only use them to support the RF flavorings I use. So I will be mixing and vaping this weekend!

2 Likes

I added all the flavors to my stash so I can update lot numbers, testing, sds, and spec sheets for people to refer back. I really want to be proactive and get the best information on each flavor.

Some day I will take a vacation… Better free up 2040 now haha

6 Likes

I guess I will use (Real Flavors) until we get a determination :smiley:

2 Likes

Well I sort of agree. It will be fixed …sigh… when I fix the flavor database :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: hehe

Cool idea! Your stash isn’t public though. If you send me a bunch of SDS and specific gravities, I’ll update the database with it :wink:

2 Likes

If you need help just holla man :wink:

1 Like