Big Difference in Finished Flavour or Similar Profiles when used in a Pancake Mix?

Got all 3 flavours from FSecig they sell the bottles in 15ml quantities, so although look a little bit more expensive than normal, the cost per ml works out the same.

Some 10% discount codes around for them if they google it as well

1 Like

This recipe is great!
The drop test tastes like Denny’s pancakes with butter and syrup.
…but I didnt follow the PG guidelines, went max VG and lost much of the flavor…but its soooo close.
Im going for another attempt, only this time following the recipe fully.
And im soooo hoping the PG carries the flavor.
Even without the extra PG, this recipe is great.
…this could use a bit of a steep, maybe?
Original 15ml max VG is being set aside…and mixed up 5ml with the added PG and will give it a try tomorrow evening.

Thank you so much BLAX…suggestions and criticisms are also appreciated.

1 Like

5prock3t,
The original recipe is 40/60 pg/vg, it’s the right ratio for tanks for sure. Because I also use a dripper, I do mix the recipe at 30/70 pg/vg. I give it 1 week to steep. Also if you want the really ooie-gooie version add 1% TPA Sweetener.

1 Like

Ooie gooie sounds good.

1 Like

I mix mine at max vg and so long as I give it a 2 week steep due to the reasonably high % of flavour it turns out a 82/18 vg/pg mix and tastes and vapes fine on a uwell crown tank with a 1.2ohm coil at 31w for me.

Experimenting with a few different strawberries and TPA Whipped cream with this original recipe as although i have never tried the original liquid. Strawberries and cream sounds lovely and will hopefully work with this mix also

1 Like

Do I understand you right, you havent tried his recipe yet?

1 Like

I have tried the recipe and it is very good, What I was trying to say I haven’t tried any pancake original commercial liquids. But have seen the descriptions of them and strawberry and whipped cream sounds a tasty addition possibly to this excellent recipe by xalbblax.

2 Likes

Adapted the recipe slightly to try it with Blueberries and Cream

Mom's Sunday Morning Pancakes With Blueberries and Cream

Ingredient %
Blueberry (MF) 0.5
Blueberry Jam (CAP) 2
Caramel (Original) (TPA) 1
Maple (TPA) 3
Vanilla Butternut (FW) 14
Whipped Cream (TPA) 1.5

Flavor total: 22%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Works quite well I think and the whipped cream if allowed to steep for a couple of weeks gives a good creamy mouthfeel to the finished flavour.

Trying a strawberries and cream version yet, but still experimenting to find the right strawberry(s) to go with it at the moment.

Really enjoying this pancake mix and thanks once again for sharing xalBBlax.

The Blueberry MF concentrate isn’t a necessity and can be left out as it is so expensive, If you dont have it.

1 Like

I’ve added a couple drops of Orange Creamsicle to soda water water and it’s awesome, even plane water is just fine as well…:wink:

2 Likes

+1 @Amy2 and @BLAX

Ok, Im back posting about Moms Sunday Morning Pancakes…I ran out of Vanilla Butternut, even forgot who I purchased it from, I thought Id got it from Nicotine River but search came up empty, but found LA Vanilla Butternut at Wizard. I just recieved it and notice the old bottle was Flavor West :frowning:
Hard to believe there are 2 “Vanilla Butternut” flavors…its such a weird name.
Anyways…anybody had any luck with the LA version???
I intended to make 110ml of Moms Pancakes…but now Im concerned.

1 Like

Unfortunately, Lorann’s VBN will NOT work in the recipe…

1 Like

So sad :frowning:
…thanks for the reply.
And thanks again for sharing such a great recipe!!

1 Like

Agreed @5prock3t, thank you @BLAX for a CRAZY idea, that worked. Who’d-a-Thunk Vanilla Butternut would taste like PANCAKES !!! ??

Yeah I wish someone told me that before… it was in my very first order and I still didn’t get past a little trial with it. Pretty sure it’ll end up in the bin some day soon! I cannot seem to find any use for it.

2 Likes

@JoJo when you said low percentages we went low, but not sure if this is too low but here is our pancake recipe.
Granny’s May’s Pancake House : Check cookies

1.25% Cotton Candy (10% EM/Ethyl Maltol) (TPA)
1.50% Golden Butter (CAP)
2.00% Maple (Pancake Syrup) (CAP)
4.00% Pancake (TPA)
2.00% Waffles Vanilla (FA)

Flavor total: 10.75%
Remember to rate it at: Check cookies

4 Likes