BILLOW V2. what yall think of it?

I’m one of those people that uses the spool of wire closest in reach. I use kanthal, SS and/or Ti, 26 to 28 gauge(threw away all my Nichrome 80 and Ni200). Can I tell a difference between the three? Nope. But then again, I’ve never done a double blind taste test either; guess I could, since I’ve got 3 Billow V2’s I could use to do a test. However, I’d rather be mixing juice than twisting coils and doing double blind taste tests.

As far as the wick shroud on the Billow V2 is concerned, I use the atomizer as it was designed to be used…it works for me, as designed, with the shroud in place.

1 Like

James. . .you gotta dump that shroud. There is a picture of my Billow in my hemp thread that shows the nothing special wicks. If you are a lung hitter, that mod turns the tank into a monster. It’s crazy, easy, and free. That shroud really limits your coil options.

2 Likes

i agree… @Jimk, at least give it a try

1 Like

Okie dokie fellas, I’ll give it a whirl the next time I’m filling up a tank. I kinda worry about juice flooding out of certain ports on the atty, when the tank warms up or its laying down, but I’ll give it a go. :grimacing:

oh, i wouldnt lay it down…

1 Like

See…there’s my problem. I carry my set up in the side pocket of my carpenter shorts. I move around a great deal at work. I MUST have a tank that will not leak when my body heat warms up the juice in the tank or if the tank is horizontal. Too many times I’ve reached for my setup, only to find 3 to 5ml of juice is now a part of my pants! I smell great, but it’s very much a pain if my tank leaks in my shorts! :rage:

3 times I’ve tried it and all 3 times its leaked. I prefer my liquid on the inside of the tank not everywhere else lol.
But , hey i like the draw with the ring in place so I’m happy. For a more open draw i have other tanks for that, tfv4, aromamizer and indulgence mt rta to name a cpl
But again it’s preference, what works for you… And all that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I think I just need to see a pic or video

Pro-vapes has pics of how it looks. I’ve never tried it either. But then again im happy with how it works.