Black Friday Sales 2016

Can’t tell which version it is since the display isn’t lit up.

Do you know which it is? [CM 521 TAB]

Thanks, I was able to get through earlier. Picked up a CM tab 21, Crius and a handful of vape pouches for $20. Great deal!

2 Likes

Ozo,
This is the link they have under the item:

hope that helps

1 Like

I know me too. no more money. oh well shit happens. I actually purchased the materials to build my own mod. inspired by whiterose

3 Likes

Thanks a bunch.
If it’s that one, it’s the latest version…and a hell of a deal.
The first version showed a ‘pipe’ in fire mode…the newer version [board] looks like this.

2 Likes

that is another bottle for me with that savings heheh i am getting 10 to 15 and peay they are all as good as the strawberry

3 Likes

Do any of the Diy or Nicotine suppliers accept paypal? just curious as I still have a lot saved there and no time to so a bank transfer :frowning:

If you’re fast and have a good bank, I’ve been getting my PayPal transfers the next day this past month. Try it! -can’t hurt!

I may try, Gremlin Diy does accept paypal unfortunately I dont know if they will be having a sale :frowning:

2 Likes

A little bird told me they’ll be having a 20% off Sale… You should be good! :wink:

2 Likes

Nice, thanks much :+1:

2 Likes

Vaporbeast 20% off plus free shipping. Coupon code “black” good through the 27th.

2 Likes

Has anyone seen anything for Vapor Range? I thought I saw a 10% off earlier, but haven’t been able to find it again.

In Canada: DIY E-juice 15% off bottle sizes 120 mL and smaller. Coupon code FRIDAY2016, now through 11/28/2016. Free shipping in Canada for purchases over $99 still applies! (Guess how I found that out… :wink:)

1 Like

As the koolaid man says, oh Yeah!!!

6 Likes

A little birdie in your Victorian lace bustier told you? :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Today and tomorrow…$76…flash sale…HCigar Inbox

Squonk this…

1 Like

Well… more like a massive gouge in my banking balance. :grin:

2 Likes

Did I miss it or is there a post about a sale at Real Flavors for Black Friday

1 Like

Lightning Vapes Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale all weekend through Tuesday. Code BLACKFRIDAY
Nitecore I4 charger (2016 V) $13.93!