Bulk Apothecary

Hey Y’all http://www.essentialdepot.com/product/CUBE-4VG.html is having a glycube sale, just in case y’all interested I posted here
Good Deals 2017!

2 Likes

Well since the email I have been scouring the internet high and low for info, and as Sprksfly mentions, I have seen lots of posts about the ‘off’ taste, but here’s the thing: none of those posts were talking about Bulk Apothecary VG. On the contrary, I have only seen positive feedback regarding their VG, whether it was palm or soy based.
Apparently from what I’ve seen (can’t confirm or deny), Bulk Apothecary uses either soy OR palm depending on what they get from their supplier at the time. That being said, I have not seen anything bad regarding the taste of their VG.
I’m on the fence on this one because it was such a great deal. Paid $30 shipped to my door. That’s $15/gallon which is awesome, but a moot point if the stuff tastes like sweaty ass.
If I decide to return it, I have up to 30 days, so I will do some more investigating, but I might just keep it, test it, and if worse comes to worse I only lose $30 so not the end of the world. Either way, I will post what happens…
Gotta love this hobby! LOL

3 Likes

@Laura5 by any chance do you know if you had soy or palm based??

2 Likes

I remember reading somewhere that it is palm based. Ill try and find the link. As i stated before, this is high quality VG for a decent price.

1 Like

I don’t doubt that it’s high quality VG, especially for the price. I’m concerned with the taste. I’ve only used Essential Depot palm based VG without issue. I have no doubt that palm based will taste great, just wondering about the soy derived version.
Basically trying to find out if anyone has used the soy version, and if they can confirm that it doesn’t taste weird. I’m trying to get as many opinions before I decide to crack the seal to test myself.
I might just have to bite the bullet…

1 Like

GOOD NEWS!
I called bulk apothecary (live operator-they call themselvessuper heroes…) . There VG is SOY based.
So, in regards to your question: the soy based VG does not have a taste, I have been using it for a few weeks with out issue. @obijuan
Happy vaping bud!

2 Likes

:hushed::sweat:
@Laura5 thank you so much for calling them to confirm! Love this community!

That is the exact feedback I am looking for.

So far I’ve been searching all day, and haven’t found anyone complaining about their VG taste, so it’s looking more & more like I will end up keeping the 2 gallons.

Any one else have any experience with Bulk Apothecary?

2 Likes

Hey man, you had my head spinning too. I go straight to the source, always better than speculating haha

2 Likes

Use their VG/PG here, and I neither see nor taste ZERO difference between them and EssentialDepot

The only difference I’ve ever noticed is the huge price difference, one of them plunders your wallet on product price and shipping and the other doesn’t

BulkApothecary always here, big or small orders. Always check their facebook for possible deals (Sometimes 15-20% off), and other coupon sites too like retailmenot. Be sure to join the newsletter too, they send out larger coupons/discounts that way, sometimes personally coded to your email/account.

And they have a running coupon for 10% always (savings10) when you can’t find a better one

4 Likes

Wow!
@Laura5 & @FlavorLovinFlav thanks so much guys!

When I received that email yesterday I was upset, and was thinking I was going to have to go through all the trouble of returning 2 gallons of VG.

After looking around all day yesterday, and now with both of your confirmations, I feel a lot more comfortable with my purchase, and I’ve decided to keep the VG.

I will crack one bottle open tonight when I get home, and mix a small batch to test it out, but now I’m confident that this will taste just fine.

@FlavorLovinFlav, your right about signing up for their newsletter. I did just that, and when I bought these, it was a 26% off VG sale. With the already cheap prices, and the the discount, the shipping pretty much paid for itself and I still got an unbeatable price. If the taste is comparable to Essential Depot as you say, then I think I have found my new vendor for PG/VG.

If you stock up when they have a sale, there really is no better deal. Even comparing to the glycubes.

Thanks again guys!

3 Likes

Like you I’m sure, I had doubts when I first came across BulkApothecary, but I looked around and found a few saying it’s fine so I took a chance and ordered some smaller bottles of PG/VG

Since then I’ve ordered many gallons of each over the past 3-4 years, never any problems and my wallet is happy!

Before that I had been using essentialdepot, but the shipping was killing ordering from them even with a “Shipping discount”, and I often ended up ordering from them directly on ebay because it was cheaper, or someone else selling their products cheaper on ebay. And I’d been through trying many of the usual PG/VG’s from various flavor and Nic vendors as well, all tasted very similar and all taste exactly the same to me as BulkApothecary. The only one that ever tasted different to me was RTS VG, and it was only slightly smoother but higher priced, all the rest seemed 100% same to me in every way.

3 Likes