Bull City Flavors Giveaway! (Ended)

So, I wanted to do something nice for y’all, and decided to contact Bull City to buy a Gift Card for a Giveaway here on ELR. The Giveaway is for a $20 Gift Card, and the rules are simple. I wanted to show my appreciation for everyone here. :hugs:

Name a nostalgic flavor or flavor profile that takes you back to happier times, and why it is important to you. What makes that nostalgic flavor special? That’s it!

A Super Big Thank You to WllmC and Bull City Flavors for providing the Gift Card! They have some stellar folks there, and I appreciate all of them.

(PS I’m such a Doofus, it doesn’t have to be a nostalgic Eliquid flavor, it can be any flavor, like your Grandma’s Pie, or Chile Mango, or candy you ate as a kid. Anything that holds a place in your heart.)

Enter up to 5 times a day, and on Thursday April 26 I will pick a winner using Random.org between 1-2pm EST.

30 Likes

Super thoughtful gesture Silhouette!
I never win stuff so I’m not gonna enter but just wanted to say Thanks!

11 Likes

Super nice of you to donate a gift card. I’ll enter only once can’t I can’t stand posting a billion times.

Sunshine from dotcom vapor. It’s nostalgic because that was an adv for me when I was quiting the cigs. Basic a very well balance orange tangy ice cream.

6 Likes

Same here :+1:

6 Likes

One time for me as well! So nice of you :heart_eyes_cat:
Blue raspberry is a throw back for me because i have never been able to replicate it. I hold the store bought juice in my mind, hoping some day i can have a tasty clone!

4 Likes

It’ll be Strawnana Custard for me. It was one of the 1st successful mixes I was able to recreate.

6 Likes

i would have to say Crunk berry by ruthless , omg it was heavenly, tried it again about a year ago and its horrid i do believe its berry crunch , vanilla custard and sucralose all TPA ty for the giveaway very kind of you

3 Likes

Thank you for the giveaway :hugs:

My local store makes a rocket pop that reminds me of my childhood. This juice has it all, the fizz the citrus notes, all the fruit notes yada yada.

I purchased so many other rocket pop variations but nothing came close, same for flavors. By now I think they bend lots of uncommon fruits and ended up with that blend. I’ve never recreated it or came even close, this is going to haunt me lol.

4 Likes

For me it would be
Madd Murdock’s Pluid
Nostalgic, Because we are Friends and continue to be still :slight_smile:
Thanks @Silhouette :heart:

4 Likes

I fell in love with 2 flavors at the onset of vaping. One, which was Cap Harvest Berry was an in house liquid from a local shop. The second was Rita by Pinup Vapors, which turned out to be nothing more than FA Forest Fruit. =)

Thanks BCV and Silhouette!

5 Likes

Awesome gesture @Silhouette and thank you!!
The one that I’d like to acknowledge would be Coffee. The first flavor I really enjoyed and had me excited about vapping.

4 Likes

Once for me also. Very nice opportunity!
Thanks Silhouette and BCF!
For me when I started Vaping, it was Vanda.
Johnson Creek I think, REALLY good rich Vanilla.

4 Likes

Thanks @Silhouette. One of the first vapes I tried, and it was spectacular dripped. Honey Flue Nut Tobacco from Backwoods Brew.

4 Likes

Nostalgic flavor- Double Chocolate (Clear) (TPA), it’s a reminder of a dusty chocolate and the flavor Raid- by Valhalla Vapes…woo chocolate sauce… it was so good.

4 Likes

Flavor- White Lotus- by Way of the Dragon, the first flavor I had on a sub-ohm tank (upgrading from CE-4) and the whole flavor reason I got into DIY. It took about 2 years from @Granger cloning it when I was lost, and then I found clone requests and have been helping others in the pursuit of their white buffalos.

4 Likes

Thank you @Silhouette.
The flavor profile that takes me back to happier times is FW Watermelon candy. That was the first flavor i mixed with, it inspired me to buy more flavors and give this DIY thing a try. .

4 Likes

TNT Time Bomb Ice- My wife finally got off smoking cigarettes and this flavor was what was at the end of a very long road of sampling. I mean, like 4 stores later, we were losing hope.

I had to clone this after the price/location but been mixing it ever since.

5 Likes

Thank you @Silhouette for going out of your way to do this and to BullCity for providing this giveaway. I’ll also only enter once…

I really like the flavor profiles that popup when using Smoked Marshmallow (TPA) and with Vanilla Nut Brittle (PUR) I don’t know if it’s the mouth feel these present or a subtle flavor they remind me of, but they both remind me of calmer times.

4 Likes

Cubano TFA. It reminds me of the cartridges I started with.

4 Likes

What a nice gesture.

cap glazed doughnut because it reminds me of eating play dough as a child.

8 Likes