Can anyone identify this tank

A mate of mine sent me a pic of a tank he saw on wismec’s fb page and asked if I knew what it was.

It looks to be a 30mm rta with possibly top airflow aside from that I don’t know

2 Likes

Its a mason dump tank 30mm isnt it?..

3 Likes

It clearly looks like a 30mm Mason Dump Tank.

3 Likes

Thanks guys will pass it on

2 Likes

I agree, Dump Tank…

1 Like

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

3 Likes

That is a mason dump tank I’m planning on getting one plus the mason 40 mm rda if anyone owns these I would like some feedback please I just got the wismec rx 300 about a month ago and I’m running the 30 mm Buddha v2 with super juggernauts and it’s not enough cloud production for me any more I run my mod about at about 150 depending on what flavor I’m using.

1 Like

Sounds to me like what you need is one of @Whiterose0818 PWM lipo mods man, I vape highish power and I have an RX300 which I run at about the same as you…The PWM however…rarely have it set above 25%, I run it with the 30mm Buddah Z V2 and nothing even comes close to the cloud and flavour production I get off that thing

2 Likes

Thanks man

1 Like

There is a downside to this though…If you got one…nothing else will do. I have prob 30 or 40 mods now and I use the PWM lipo 90% of the time lol…
Your other mods will get jealous and try and kill your PWM lipo while it sleeps…you have been warned :wink: lol
before I got mine one of the guys here gave me the best advice ever…‘get a spare lipo battery and a quick charger as you will not be able to go without your lipo even for 5 minutes’ …never a truer word spoken :wink: lol

5 Likes