Can't get any juice to taste good

You too ! and I used it prob for a good year or so before I really started to taste things better…it’s better than cigs that 4 sure and congrats I am a few weeks away from my freedom date of 3 years !

1 Like

wow 3 years good for you that’s really awesome I hope to be able to say that in two more years (I smoked for over 47 years and for me to go a year
with out one cigarette is huge) 3 years you got it beat Amy

1 Like

I say I ain’t going back trust me we all have urges I just don’t even play that game…I immediately change the way I think when I think one sounds good bc I know it doesn’t it’s the chemicals that we’re addicted to. So many ppl think it’s the nicotine when we clearly get enough nicotine in our vapes. I just increase my nicotine if I need to right now I use 3mg/ ml that is really a low mg. I can not stand to smell a cigarette so I know I would not enjoy it at all. Keep on keepin’ on is all it takes ! You’ll get there and if the urges never go away never give in but I have more day where I don’t think of one than the opposite so that’s a great thing !

1 Like

we can never just have one I know I can’t , But since vaping I don’t miss it as much as I thought I would I learned to hate cigarettes plus vaping and DIY is a lot of work
and it keeps my mind off smoking between building and mixing and DIY research etc
I forget all about smoking like you said if I need to i just bump up the nic % I’m at 12mg started at 18mg when I quit smoking, the challenge for me is to take the leap and drop it down like 6mg that … will be another accomplishment :grin:
oh hey I’m up to 87 flavors in my stash just had 14 come in today

2 Likes

You are absolutely correct no just one thinking…I couldn’t do it when I drank and couldn’t do it w/ smoking glad I gave both of them up.

DIY’n and vaping saved my life for multiple reasons don’t worry about stepping your nicotine down do it gradually and you won’t miss it for some reason going under 5mg was so incredibly hard for me I did the last couple step downs months in between and I only rarely make a juice w/ a 1mg increase but that is usually not an ADV style juice just a strong hit then put it up kinda thing.

Keep growing and watering your stash it’ll sprout just keep in mind everything is not good again w/ the research and learning the flavors talk but there are a lot of flavors that I own that I rarely use I prob use the same 50-100 flavors the most and then the other 650 just sit there waiting for me to use them…I won’t be re buying them once i’ve finished the duds they’ll be gone.

I tried it yesterday i mixed a 30 ml batch and told myself alright now I start lowering the nic when it came time to mix in the nic I chickened out and mixed 12 told my self nope not yet Steve maybe next time it was funny

1 Like

Hey since your are a nurse have you ever talked to a DR. about vaping ?

1 Like

Your not ready then… give it time. I even did tricks where I made a bunch of batches and at the end when I poured the nicotine in I may cheat myself and pour less in certain bottles so that I actually was vaping a lower nicotine level that a way it was a conscious thing and I was not sure which one I did it on so that worked too but it was only a lil off not like I snuck in a whole mg lower or anything.

@ringling has a great mentality on lowering your nic step by step I wish I could find where he has written it several times.

I like that good Idea, I was thinking of mixing like 10 mil at like 6 or 8 and make it an ADV for one day and stick with it and see what happens I might be ok or be a raving homicidal maniac it would be interesting

1 Like

Here’s one thread on it where he talks about stepping down nicotine.

Wife quitting vapeing

It makes sense I have like 20 bottles of 12mg steeping so now I have to calculate
when I’ll vape those up then i can start cutting down as that thread says
thanks

wait you have 650 flavors damn ! I am such a newbee lol

There you go…

2 Likes

thats mustard milk. ( sort of ) a very popular diy juice but i hated it , if your still use to vendor juice then your use to a vape juice being much sweeter as i was when i first started diy so sucralose might be a good idea it will allow you to sweeten the juices and slowly wein your way off sweet juices lol i agree with @Big_Benny_MI your choice in flavea are a little strange for just starter flaves , and the fruit circles im sure you were hoping to create some kind of fruity cereal vape with it , i like fruit rings FW and if you want a great pebbles type vape check out @Alisa loopy cereal v2 its sublime in time with more flaves you will have better experiances and in time will learn sucralose can be replaced and vape juicea are better without it or minimal amounts

1 Like

Thank you Ray & Happy New Years

wow the original podt is from may 8 i really need to start looking at dates instead of assuming bc the thread has popped up on top of other posts its new lmao ooops

2 Likes

I have seen Dr.s talk positive about it and I have seen Dr. Who smoke still. Crazy huh

that is crazy

1 Like

Happy New Years to you too !!!

And everyone else too !!!

3 Likes

teifields…when I mix up I get hot water into a crock(small) dosen"nt matter along with a temp gauge I leave it on low,now heres my trick I only cover it half way that gives me a temp around 120 degrees with lid half way on if it starts heating up give the lid more room then I wait 2 hrs after closely monitoring stable temp juice turns and shake your bottles twice or more that’s what I do and it’s awesome just saying