Cap creamy yogurt

I may sub the FA yogurt for New York Cheesecake. Kind of got a feeling that may round out that turn we all are searching for…Just need work to be over!

2 Likes

Thanks Bob it was you that made Sour Cream a topic …thanks for saving me HOURS tracking down the non-existent OOO Sour Cream! Ever try making a yogurt recipe with it? What would be a low % …just to add some sour creamyness?

1 Like

Think so …there’s also another ingredient that pops Strawberry …too busy to Search

2 Likes

The Cap New York Cheesecake comes of kinda cheesy too. 1% ethyl maltol and .5 meringue might round off the funk and balance things out.

1 Like

Don’t have either of those. I tend to shy away from sweeteners and let juices speak for themselves, and have just never had meringue.

I’ve enjoyed the cheesecake from cap. Its a long steep as well. I don’t want to use a sweet cream or butter cream. Feel like those would move it the wrong way. Maybe cheesecake and bavarian and low amounts. idk. I dislike the fiddling phase of new juices.

1 Like

seriously …side note tho> When approaching a clone realize there are only a few companies that can supply 55 Gal drums of extracts, FA CAP and TPA. If you’re mixing up Commercial quantities of e-juice you ain’t buyin’ 8 oz bottles, so it can narrow the “fiddling” in cloning. Not always true, especially today, but true enough to consider whilst harpooning Moby [apologies to Musician/Composer Moby …we’re talking White Whales here …wait is Moby even still alive? …well definitely not if someone harpooned him, so don’t harpoon “Moby” Moby]

3 Likes

Cap Creamy Vomit has not worked for me either I got rid of the flavour as no matter what I tried It was not great.
Greek Yogurt (Flavorah) is a really good yogurt - or you could try some creams & malic acid combo which may also work.

2 Likes

Add 1% of either FLV Cream or FA Fresh Cream and you will find it much more enjoyable.

3 Likes

Haven’t played with any yogurt flavors yet.
Sour Cream is a potent one so for a backing note I’d stay under 1%. Start at .25 and see where it puts you.

Found my bottle on Amazon from a private seller for about $15.00 if I remember and she included shipping.

1 Like

Well took a shot in the dark and modified BoDarcs recipe to fit what I have. Subbed in a fw blueberry and cheese cake for the 2 creams. No we wait and see if it was worth it

1 Like

Been a while since I’ve partaken in a good sweaty gym-sock but a good substitute lately has been grandma’s old Dr. Scholls inserts. :sunglasses:

2 Likes