CBD Gummies

I have some expired stock of CBD Gummies and Pet tincture. If anyone one would like one let me know. The gummies are made by Summit CBD. Each pack contains four gummies @ 25 mg each ( grape and watermelon). The King Kalm pet CBD is a 75 mg tincture. PM your shipping info if you would like one. They are all unopened and sealed in original packaging.
Gummies expired 2/18
Tincture 11/17

Excelent Company

8 Likes

what is the pet one? does it work for pain with you pets?

2 Likes

I sent a PM, we don’t have pets, but I do a pretty good dog/wolf imitation.

4 Likes

I think my wife is going to have to get oil for her arthritis eventually, but it is so expensive we still too poor to try it.

3 Likes

I can send you a sample of mine.

1 Like

It works for some pain Most people use it for their pets arthritis and some anxiety. A tincture containing a small amount of THC is really best for pain. But legally all i have and sell are CBD products.:):wink::wink:

2 Likes

I’d love to try it :smile:
as I mentioned it (CBD) is legal here, and soon MJ for med will be legal too. We don’t have much money but after payday we might be able to help with shipping.

2 Likes

yeah but when you howl it’s actually on the Moon…

3 Likes

I would like to try the one for pets.

I wouldn’t want him to get high unless of course, he told me it’s ok. :wink:

3 Likes

@robin
I got my care package, I want to thank you and everyone who helped (@DaveDave). The gummy’s and the KingKanine Products King Kalm CBD are all in sealed airtight packets, so I bet they are going to be fine.
I opened the salve right away, and tried a little on my arthritis on my right hand, It may be the other ingredients in the balm, or it may be all in my mind, but it worked wonders. I noticed an immediate relief of most of the arthritic pain, so it seems this is a promising product i believe many could benefit from.

2 Likes

I am sorry if I came off as an ass. I do that without meaning to, sometimes. I actually agree with you about a bit of THC to go along with the CBD. That is how nature intended. Besides, you know more of the healing arts than I do. :call_me_hand::metal:

2 Likes

Im happy the package arrived safe and sound. Many people use the salve for arthritis and report good results. Im currently working on revamping my website so i can introduce as many people as possible to the wonderful hemp plant. If i can help you and your wife in any way please dont hesitate to ask.

2 Likes

That came off as so pretentious. I just can’t express myself today. Apologies.

1 Like

No worries .:grinning:

3 Likes

When I was younger I had a shepherd who enjoyed a shotgun, he actually would come let me know by squinting his eyes and pawing at my leg when I was …

I’m pretty sure all the products I received are just CBD without THC, and not extremely strong as far as strength goes. I just tried a 25mg Watermelon Gummy: the texture was softer than gummy bears or worms candys, no CBD off taste, and I am feeling a relaxing effect. This may still be psychosomatic, I’ve never tried CBD, but I have used weed in legal rec states.

I wish I still had my old dog, but he would prob bogart all the KingKalm :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yes, they are just CBD. Unfortunately i dont live in a legal state. CBD alone is still effect for anxiety, some pain, arthritis and many other ailments. Im so glad its working for you. Everyone responds differently to CBD. When it works it REALLY works.

3 Likes

My wife never uses any THC or CBD products, she has a small rash where shingles is coming back so she tried some salve on that, she reported that it gave good relief for a short time. It’s so hot here we have to keep it in the fridge or it liquifies, but I don’t think that is a problem.

3 Likes

Are y’all parked near the Sun, and don’t modern space ships have A/C?

3 Likes

Yes, please keep it in a cool place. My granny used it for shingles. It helped tremendously.However it didnt work that good to take away her pain. My special tincture helped with that :wink: but it did help with soothing her lesions and gave her some toplical relief.

3 Likes

We have learned to conserve power, we roll the windows down and go real fast :wink:

3 Likes