CBD oil added to mix?

Please post a link to the product.

1 Like

I didn’t buy the product online or I would of posted a link. I bought the oil via a friend

1 Like

Without knowing what it is in it i cant really advise you, sorry about that.

I generally buy crystal isolate and mix it into one of my recipes, there is no oil involved and i wouldnt suggest vaping any mixture you are unsure of.

I use one product that is suspend in hemp oil but it is specifically for oral ingestion.

Wish that i could be more helpful.

1 Like

I was told it’s honey oils, oils extracted from the plant so to speak.

1 Like

Ive heard hash oil being called honey oil, i have no idea how to use this substance in a vape at all.

I hope you find the answers you are looking for.

1 Like

I have been sent a few forums, I think I need to buy EJ mix, put the oil in the heat them to infuse, leave to cool, Then add VG and flavours. I don’t want to waste the oil I was given that’s why I am trying to find a way to use it x

1 Like

Put some drops under your tongue, sublingual. It is how i use my oil based CBD products. Let it sit there for a few minutes and then swallow. The membrane is thin there and it goes straight into the blood stream instead of through the bodies filters.

But i really dont want to advise you on something if i have no idea what it is.

My method for making CBD vape liquids should be in this thread including where to purchase pure and lab certified products.

One of my favorites is CBDistillery

30$ for a gram of near pure, lab tested CBD

1 Like

Nebraska is sooo behind the times. I can drive a few hours across the border to Colorado and it’s completely legal there. Medicinal and recreational. This went before Nebraska lawmakers today. I’'m hoping this passes.
“We are arbitrarily depriving citizens from a basic form of natural liberty — the right to make medical decisions in their best interests,” she said." I like this quote. So true!

http://www.omaha.com/livewellnebraska/supporters-critics-fill-hearing-room-to-testify-on-nebraska-legislature/article_54764c98-46d9-5b2f-a70a-719e76db0582.html

2 Likes

This!^^^ That’s been my thought on the subject all along.

3 Likes

Amen sista ’ :innocent:

2 Likes

I’ve had a great success with 500mg CBD Isolate mixed with my favorite ejuice , I shake mix bottle then place in water 140F for 5min, Shake then back in water 140f again.Works great!

1 Like

Bit late, but, better late than never lol.

I’ve read quite a few replies here from people saying that they tried CBD e-liquid once and didn’t notice any effects; that’s pretty normal. With CBD you need to allow a ‘saturation period’ before you really benefit from it. You start with a high dose, allow the saturation period, and then you can drop down to a lower dose and still experience the same benefits.

As for making e-liquid, I wouldn’t use oil, personally I use 2000mg CBD crystals, dissolve them in heated PG and then add everything else.

2 Likes

I finally just found a reputable CBD company after looking for almost 2 years. I found a few, but they either went out of business, didn’t sell organic, or I found the product just to be lacking overall.
Just found one though that I can feel good about recommending to people. I get 250mg bottles for my Mother, who battles several health issues, and 3000 MG of 100% Organic, Full Spectrum Phytocannabinoids bottles for myself.
I dont’ like to ‘spam’ threads, so if you are interested in more information, just message me!

In USA, the hemp oil is legal and we can it online websites. I never used HEMP OIL PRODUCTS, but my granny always use it. According to me, I use marijuana for smoke and sleep well. In future if I will mix these products as experiment then I will tell you about my experience.

1 Like

According to this article, CBD oil can be mixe with food and drinks.

I think it’s not advisable to mix or add cannabinoid oils to flavored eliquids. It might trigger or can cause internal problems. So, it’s better to use it as is. Here’s a link where you can buy hemp oil for cheap price. https://uk.formulaswiss.com/products/6-cbd-oil-bundle-in-olive-oil?_pos=19&_sid=931ac38bf&_ss=r

That is a really vague and unexplained statement. Could you elaborate somewhat on more specific details ?

One relevant point is that the boiling-point temperatures of Cannabinoids in general (includes THC and CBDs) is in the range of ~160-180 *C, which is significantly below those of PG (~188 *C), Nicotine (~247 *C), and Glycerin (~291 *C). For not previously decarboxylated Cannabinoid molecules, significantly higher temps are required in order to rapidly de-carboxylate them to a pharmacologically activate molecular form.

An interesting and somewhat informative 2014 paper on Cannabinoid pharmacology can be found here.

Yup, I have used to to reduce my aniexity. It really helps me)

1 Like

What I truly mean when we say “CBD oil” is a CBD vape shot. This CBD extract is combined with propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine, two important ingredients in vape juice. These goods were created especially to be combined with e-liquids.

Never vape with regular CBD oil. While CBD oils are totally safe to consume and apply topically, they should not be breathed. Because MCT carrier oil serves as their foundation, CBD oils run the danger of seriously harming lung tissue when vaporised.

CBD vape shots are made for e-liquid without nicotine. I would never suggest combining CBD with anything that contains nicotine because it will harm both the nicotine and the CBD.
But as you mention you are using hemp, so it must be cb2 oil, which is also a better than CBD Oil.

@anon44012888 What say you? Spammer?

1 Like