Cereal Mix Thread

This thread contains a lot of popular Cereal Mix recipes and discussions.

Mega Cereal Recipe Thread

4 Likes

Awesome thread, and since its been a while since posting and about 2k new flavors, should we vamp up the cereal bus and see what kind of stops we can make along the way?

6 Likes

Just received my first Cereal flavor to try.

Anyone have experience with Marshmallow Cereal Type (VG) (OoO)? I also got Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (VG) (OoO) for added possibilities. I don’t have a specific recipe in mind yet.

2 Likes

Is this considered to be cereal or fruity?
I put this straight into the fruity category… don’t get any cereal flavor or mouthfeel from it.

2 Likes

@anon28032772, i’d say its fruity, because fruit loops is a fruity cereal, but… its also a cereal. Fruit loops def smells like its food counterpart though

2 Likes

For Serial, its a cereal seal-real-eel.

Whats your favorite Cereal vape? Cinnamon Toast Cranch? Frosted Flaakes?

Vape the Breakfast, Taste the Breakfast!

4 Likes

I loved Fruit loop / pebbles type vapes my first year or so of vaping , I also loved 100 grand by Philip rocke which is a cinnamon crunch type … But lately I just like fruits , mixed fruits , desert fruits , as long as the mix is well balanced with the fruit notes being top notes …

4 Likes

No favorites yet, but I’m working on a couple. My Pebbles need some Rice Crispies type, all i have right now is Frosted Cereal, and they are flavored, flattened Puffed Rice.

Then I made this one on Monday. The Raisin is starting to show up today. Very promising.

Edit: I forget where i ran across someone using Fig for a raisin effect, but it is working awesomely layered with Black Currant to form the Raisin. Might add a few drops of Bread Pudding RFSC.

2 Likes

:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved: from all those recipes i have 2 flavours.

3 Likes

The combination of the following has done me well: (For sucrose wary buyers, look away now! You have been warned!) (Please do not tell me about sucrose, I know and look the other way.)

TFA Lucky Leprechaun 5%
FW Fruity Flakes 5%

Add my custard stone to that mix and you get a great Game Over clone!

3 Likes

Finally a Cereal recipe that tastes just like Apple Jacks

5 Likes

Marked private, Mr. Batches

3 Likes

Sorry, I’ll fix it.

3 Likes

Ill try this , i havent been able to make that silverline work at all ( apple snax) and I have allnthe flaves … Whats the steep on this ???

3 Likes

It’s just an overnight sit, it just needs a few hours for the cinnamon to steep into the stark apple. The cinnamon danish and stark apple really help the apple snax do it’s magic. The amount I use balance pretty well, I love this eliquid.

4 Likes

Mixing this up in a few minutes , cant wait till morning …

4 Likes

Did you try it?

3 Likes

At work right now and forgot to grab it :frowning: … Ill be home in a couple hours and that will be the first thing i do when I get home…

3 Likes

Ok Mr Batches …i see you :male_detective:… I now have a use for this Apple Snax concentrate… I will be making a one shot with the 13ml I have ty for sharing and well done … I am going to let this sit for a week ( the 2nd bottle i make ) just to see where it ends up … But yes sir I can taste the Apple Jacks

5 Likes

For me the Breakfast Cereal comes in a bit more but I like it, the mix holds up pretty well so far. It’s still a rather new cereal success, maybe a month out and I have not yet decided to post it. Maybe with your input with a little steep I’ll decide. It’s private on this thread till you do. If that’s ok with you.

4 Likes