Charlie Noble's PB Cereal

I haven’t tried it yet, but see no reason why salt wouldn’t dissolve in PG. I imagine the process to be a little easier if the salt is fine and the PG is warmed. As soon as I go to one of the grocery stores that has “Morton Mediterranean Fine Sea Salt” (has no added caking or preservative substances added) I’m going to give it a go.

1 Like

Please, just order some .9 saline with your next order, safer! That recipe is double plus good.
I subbed the AP with 3.5% cereal 27 and did only 2% sugar cookie, maybe take it up to 3.5% or 4% if you like it sweet! Will make it again :nerd_face: Defo.

2 Likes

If you have a look at their Canary Coulis recipe, you can spot the layering in no time, head note, body and Sweet and sour as an accent… straight forward simple and effective, but best of all is that this assure us that what we are doing is the right way to go!!

2 Likes

I grew tired of all the additives on many/most of the saline solutions, and settled on some sterile .9 saline from Amazon. Ironically it’s inhalation rated as well…

6 Likes