Cheers All!

Happy 4th of July to my ELR family :boom::fireworks::boom::fireworks: Please stay safe out there.

This one is for my brothers @TheTinMan1 and @Whiterose0818 …the beer is from NC and the stunning mod is from KY. :punch:

12 Likes

CHEERS :boom: :bomb: :boom:

8 Likes

happy holiday to you, sir.
much love and respect!!

6 Likes

Love your mods @Whiterose0818, every one is a awesome work of Art. I hope to own one one day. :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

thanks for the kind words!
inbox me when youre ready!
or inbox me anyway and we’ll work something out! i want to put one of my pieces in your hands!!!

6 Likes

That is just perfection.

2 Likes

Cheers all, have a great weekend and stay safe :heart:

6 Likes

Very nice indeed.

3 Likes

My favourite tipple! Cheers Grub :kissing_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Cheers dude! Have a good weekend! Looks like you’re off to a good start. :beers:

3 Likes

Slaughtering the bottle… :laughing:

2 Likes

Some Canadian wanna marry me (male or female, no matter)? Cause your Belgians kick ass. Terrible is not just my favourite Quaduple – it’s straight-up in my top 2 beers ever. And one of those two is a semi-mythic beer I’ve never found since one night in Thailand…and I was very, very drunk by the end of the night. But I’m 90% sure I drank a Rose beer, and that shit is my #1 :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit/brief semi-drunk review: Btw, the La Fin Du Monde is a lighter, even more fruity flavour and benefits from being about 50-60 rather than 65-ish. (Fahrenheit that is). But the Trois Vistoles is just as dark as Terrible just slightlky less good – I’m not trained in the words of beer connoisseurdom but I have a fair idea what I’m drinking and Trois Vistoles is just a slightly more hoppy than fruity, and less creamy, version of Terrible to me. So I don’t see much point buying it versus Terrible. But La Fin Du Monde is so much brighter, it’s a much better cool drink on a hot day, and Terrible is a better drink for the evening at cool room temp, even tho it recommends cellar temps (54-ish) I prefer it at room temp, but then my “room temp” is 64 rather than a more typical 70-75. And all three pair VERY, VERY well with floral vapes/dokha/hgookah/candy.Vaping Musk (as in the lifesaver flavor) atm. And a little smoking of Rose Dokha. I have also tried it while chewing Rose gum or taking Rose nasal snuff. All very, very good. I get why Du Monde has the highest rating, but again, Terrible is better for me.

6 Likes

Cheers!!! Got my vodka mixed with some girly pink stuff, and some banana custard vape. Happy weekend!

8 Likes

Have a good and safe weekend all :smile:

5 Likes

Salud to all this weekend :punch::boom:

@Whiterose0818 matchy matchy :fireworks:

5 Likes

Cheers to @Rob62 and The Squonk Gang :wink:

Can’t get enough of this session IPA.

6 Likes

Cheers from AZ to NY Bro . We still need to make Squonk Gang Tee Shirts LOL :laughing:

1 Like

Heck yeah Bro. Sooner or later someone will join ELR that is a screen printer or something lol

1 Like

Cheers! :clinking_glasses: Have a great weekend everyone!

7 Likes

Salud ELR… for those dealing with the storms, please stay safe.

8 Likes