Cheers All!

She would kno too…the things @VapeyMama can accomplish with butter…:ok_hand:t2:

4 Likes

Lol. I’m starting to fear that the three pounds of butter we started the day out with isn’t going to be enough. :grimacing::sob:

4 Likes

I’m sure @Cutlass92 wouldn’t mind churning up some more for u :man_shrugging:t2::thinking:

3 Likes

I already churned her butter twice today! And it’s extra creamy.

3 Likes

You’re doing great, just the beginning tho…butter needs to churn like white rapids today brother. She’s crying for more butter man, churn…chuuUUURRRRRN!

3 Likes

Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving to the ELR family. I am truly grateful to you all for all the advice, knowledge, jokes and amazing stories…and another day without the death sticks.

13 Likes

Have a good weekend stay safe, cheers!

11 Likes

Cheers All! Have a great weekend, stay safe and take care of yourselves and your loved ones. :smile:

10 Likes

Cheers! :beers:

6 Likes

I guarantee that bud bottle is getting smashed over Arthur’s head in a few hours…

Arthur murderer…

5 Likes

I’m 5 in since then, setting a pace, I got 24 of the fuckers to drink… :laughing:

5 Likes

Bud is beer flavoured pop im sure your seasoned liver will cope…better than your toes anyways :rofl:

5 Likes

The youngest jumped on them the other day (on purpose, god bless him), now my whole foot is bruised fortunately it doesn’t hurt anymore :smile:

5 Likes

Monday cheers. @Whiterose0818 custom mod makes everything better.

9 Likes

Hell to the yeah. Monday cheers to you too!

7 Likes

Cheers! Happy Friday! @Grubby this one’s for you! :wink:

7 Likes

I’m soooo jealous right now :yum:

Cheers All! Have a good weekend, stay safe :v:

Its Tea :smile:

7 Likes

Cheers to all and have a great weekend :snowman:

9 Likes

Ittalian coffee time :smiley:
Have a good weekend y’all

9 Likes