Chefs Flavours Rebranding

May be worth emailing Chefs to find out?

Let us know the outcome if you do! :+1:

2 Likes

I emailed and asked, letā€™s see what they sayā€¦

4 Likes

I think it would be really fantastic if all this information (together from other threads/brands) would be compiled in the resources page.

1 Like

Apart from OMgin I thought the flavourmonks were pretty dire anyway, and lets face it 90% of One on One flavours are pretty awful. Although I like as much choice as possibleā€¦can see why those would get dropped. They do stock so many flavours, understandable some just lay doormant after hypeā€¦they still have loads of real flavors vg line on sale last time I looked, cant give em away :slight_smile:

Pure Flavors Elderflower is the only one I have tried and it is good. Im trying to steer away from buying any new flavours for a few weeks, but its good enough to have me interested in trying a couple of othersā€¦and they have just started stocking FA Pandoro arghhhh

1 Like

I would love to know which brands some of the rebranded range are. I do remember (dont think there now) The JOhn SMith Tobacco were on the rebranded range, wasnt mad on them anyway. They are different brands rather than one or two companies just rebranded I would think. I notice a lot of the flavours seem to get added and vanish not much later, wonder if its a tool for clearing stock possibly? Only ones I have tried that are always on there are cannoli and rice puddingā€¦both were abysmal to me.
The one things dissapoints me with chefs is they do stock some obscure brands like Sasamiā€¦yet hardly any of there good flavours.
I also have no idea who some of the obscure ones are such as the yummy range? I tried there fizzy fruits not long ago and it was actually pretty good

Chefs are my main supplier and I find them great to deal with so would be very surprised if they watered down any concentrate soā€¦ Just canā€™t see it myself.
My only complaint is that I seem to be one of the only cluster ers who doesnā€™t get a freebie now and then? Lol

3 Likes

Not had a freebie since I discovered the 10% coupon code, maybe they only give freebies to orders without the code ??

Shame as it was a great way to find new flavours.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s no way that Chefs would mess with rebottled concentrates.

When I raised the issue with them, they offered to send @232323 10ml samples of five flavours from each range so s/he could check they were identical in strength.

Chefsā€™ impeccable reputation is their most valuable asset and they regularly go above and beyond what could be expected to sort out problems or complaints.

Iā€™m afraid thereā€™s no way to fix the freebie thing - it really is completely random - but theyā€™re almost always either end-of-line flavours (that havenā€™t sold well enough to justify the shelf space) or stock thatā€™s nearing itā€™s ā€˜best beforeā€™ date.

7 Likes

Iā€™ve ordered over $600 in the last year from them and never received a free anything.

2 Likes

@BathVaper no I wouldnā€™t think they would! Just thought it was strange that it was brought up?
My freebie comment was more tongue in cheek though if they want to indulge I wouldnā€™t complain! LOL

2 Likes

Iā€™m safer with this answer ā€¦ because I have bought flavor creative because it is cheaper, but I would not like to have flavors light! lol
As for gifts, I also never received anything, but as I have received my orders quickly, I am already satisfied with that fact. lol

PS: During the thought of the Chefs for reputation the most important, they are on the right track ā€¦ continuing the good work;)

1 Like

Iā€™m still waiting for them to reply to the email I sent on Thursday asking about this.

They have problems receiving emails, thatā€™s why I suggested you drop the office a message via the websiteā€™s Contact Us page.
:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Surely itā€™s not strange to notice that the ingredients listed on something which is supposed to be another thing rebranded, are different? i think itā€™s a valid question. But it seems itā€™s been answered in a round about way. Iā€™m still wondering why water would be included in the ingredient list, though, when FA donā€™t have water listed. The concentrates I got seem to be fine.

3 Likes

I had an issue with a shipment last year and I sent them multiple emails to no avail. I used Reply to an email they had sent. Finally, I went through the Contact addy on their site and got a reply right away. They told me to use that addy when I want to communicate with them. They straightened out the problem straight away. They are a good company to do business with, no doubt about it.

2 Likes

Is there a current code for chefs ?. I tried VHM and it isnā€™t working. Thanks

AAEC is still valid. It used to give 10% but on my last order I got 7.5%.
There may be others, not sure.

1 Like

There is also a discount code in the pinned post of their facebook group ā€œChefs Flavours - The Kitchenā€.

1 Like

Ok, I must have missed it. I searched in the group. Thank you !!

1 Like