Cigar Concentrates and Mixes

This is a 7 Leaves mix I haven’t made public yet; need to make notes and put them in the comment box first. Nice hazelnut based mix. I can’t make this fast enough for my son! This is the fifth iteration and quite tasty.

3 Likes

Looks tasty. I’m not a huge fan of hazelnut in coffee, but I’ve found I really enjoy it in a vape. It adds a nice nuttiness without being too overpowering. I’ve started using it in a lot of stuff. I’ll have to pick up some pralines and some Maxx Blend and give this a shot. :smile:

Meh, skip the pralines and max blend; just stick another sweet flavor you might like in there like brown sugar and stick with the 7 leaves alone. The max blend just adds a bit of ryo ashy flavor to the mix. You don’t even have to use hazelnut; butterscotch would be great!

1 Like

I saved it. I’m gonna mix some up tomorrow and I’ll let you know how it turns out. :wink: How long do you recommend letting it steep with no heat/frothing/etc. involved?

Oh, I’d say, give it 2 weeks minimum. It’ll be hard to wait any longer than that with a new flavor! I usually try to ignore that mix for about 4 weeks; the wait is worth it.

2 Likes
http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/flavorah-tasting-notes-thai-chai-ginger-snap-grape-lemon-grass-cupcake-batter-march-april-2016/60851/7?u=kinnikinnick&source_topic_id=14770

Figured I could move this convo here @Rob62, since it’s about to head into the tobacco area. :grinning:

Oh, I love the cigar mixes! Most of the ones I mix and vape are mostly tobacco with more tobacco on top. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Not that I was a huge cigar smoker in my earlier days, but, I have gotten mixing ideas from lots of cigar review sites. The Tatiana cigar line has some very interesting combinations that sound quite tasty!

Cherry - Smooth and mild with aroma of sweet ripe cherries.

Chocolate - Milk chocolate flavor with mild tobacco. Great with a cup of coffee!

Cinnamon - Infused with cinnamon and sweetness, a holiday favorite.
Fusion Frenzy - A fusion of sweet, natural aromatic fruit flavors. Very enjoyable!!

Groovy Blue - Berries soaked in vanilla, with acacia honey and cognac.

Honey - Combination of sweet natural honey and fine tobacco. Pleasantly aromatic.

Night Cap - Vanilla over Marcona almonds, Cafe Arabica and cocoa.

Rum - Sweet rum flavor with hints of molasses and spice, a delicious mild cigar.

Sweet Euphoria - Infusion of aromatic dried fruit with a pinch of pixie dust!

Vanilla - Blend of sweet natural vanilla and premium tobacco, the best selling flavor!!

Waking Dream - Vanilla cream, Piedmont hazelnuts and single malt whiskey.

Yummy! The Waking Dream is my next venture! :sunglasses:

Totally forgot about this thread from last year… I’ll see about slinging all of my cigar recipes here soon. :wink:

4 Likes

WOW your the one I was looking for then :thumbsup: The Groovy Blue, Walking Dream and Night Cap are the best. THANK YOU love to see what you come up with

1 Like

Some forgiveness and a lot of patience is required when trying to clone a favorite cigarette or cigar! :pensive: It can be a trying and sometimes an impossible experience, to say the least. The difficult part of cloning a cig or cigar, is knowing the leaf or combination of leaves from which it is made. I’ve never smoked the Tatiana’s, but I can imagine they were delightful! Hey…all we can do is try, huh? That’s the fun! :grinning:

1 Like

The Groovy Blue’s were real interesting because as you smoked them you could taste berry fruit flavor then almost a nutty flavor then back to a fruit flavor again. Also smaller size cigars in the tin’s the Dolce size taste better than the bigger version. But i’m glad I found you I just got started mixing.Thank’s for taking me under your wing much appreciated :thumbsup:

1 Like

Yup! The different type of tobacco leaves are sprayed with flavored “casings”, then rolled up into a cigar in “layers”; thus, the different flavors throughout the cigar. :grinning: Whoever figured that one out a long, long, long while back was a fucking genius!

2 Likes

Tatiana is the name of the owner’s little girl. she’s grown up now but thy make good cidar’s

1 Like

I’m going to start ordering Tobacco flavors for different cigar recipes. What are the top ones I should order first for a mild cigar ? Thanks

1 Like

Let me look over some of my tobaccos and I’ll shout back; fyi, my flavor stash is open to the public. I’ve tried to make fairly accurate tasting notes on all tobaccos; if there are no notes on a particular tobacco, either I was lazy or I didn’t care for it that much. :smirk:

Good Example:

Bad Example:

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve been looking at ALL your stuff taking notes. ( Trying to be a good apprentice ) :grinning: But a list of top ones would be way cool :thumbsup:

1 Like

Here ya go. These are my “go to” cigar concentrates. I have many more in my stash, but these are staple liquids in my ADV’s.

Most of these can be purchased from BCV (Elrecipes = 6% off)

Cigar concentrates:

SC Black n Mild

SC Maxx Blend

SC Cohiba

HS Cuba

INW Cuban Cigar (Absolute)

EF Cigar Cuba

The EuroFlavor Cigar Cuba must be purchased directly from EF. Buy it ONLY if you wish to have a cedar note added to your mix.

Good luck and have fun!

3 Likes

Thank You I will have to check them out :thumbsup:

@Kinnikinnick Did you get a chance to mix up the Walking Dream yet ?

1 Like

Not yet, but it’s on my short list! This is the recipe for my first go at it…:thinking:

I’ll prob mix it next week…got some time off around the corner. :grinning:

1 Like

Way cool :thumbsup:

1 Like

Posted this in the Tobacco recipes back in March, but it deserves to be in the cigar thread.

This was a pleasurably good mix, until I added EF Cigar Cuba…now, it’s off the charts tasty! :grinning: EuroFlavor has the lowdown on the cedar note in a cigar concentrate.

1 Like