[CLONE] Cosmic Fog’s Milk and Honey

Don’t wanna change out my wick (Hemp) so vaping some plain VG …yummmm like paper. Ok here we go, remember this is a Custard and VSwirl SnV experience and i can’t remember vaping any Commercial juice for about two years… pretty sure I tried this at local B&M in 2015. Cosmic Fog was and is still a Top Brand …good times good times.

Ok I’ll make this quick. My 30ml tester hopefully will last as I am making a 120ml of this right now. Works fine as a SnV and I know in two weeks (or more) it’ll be better. I subbed Marshmallow (FA) at the same % The above link is mighty tasty right now but I can taste the unsteeped Custard, so I am looking forward to this in March!! THANKS! If you are one of the folks that doesn’t like the peppery thing, don’t make this. I’m weird I kinda like it. Maybe sub VBIC (Cap)? for the Custard (TPA) or just Vanilla Custard (CAP)

1 Like

hmm liking this. Can see how the Graham Cracker can be misidentified …kinda light in the middle with that light cinnamon. The “Honey” is just a perception thing. The high MM makes it sweet. I might even boost the MM +1%, but my tongue is tingly from finger testing Nic-ed ejuice, so not reliable for fine tuning. The “description” however mentions MM as major flavor and at 3% it seems balanced, not pronounced.

1 Like

Try my mix out. shake and vape. no fuss. gets there quicker. All these flavours we use might have different names but have similar chemicals used in different proportions. personally I don’t think there’s any graham cracker clesrv in it. if there is i’d say it’s cap graham cracket v1 with that cinnamon note. Definitely not tfa or fw.

1 Like

lediypournels ( spelled wrong probably ) its a clone site ran by a very good mixer pascal piot

1 Like

maybe put 1% TPA Banana in his mix. I defintely get Banana

1 Like

Ok so I ended up with a 30ml and a 120ml. So I added 1.5% Banana Cream (LA) to the 30ml. I have vaped this before. The Banana totally changes the experience. While I like it, I have been over doing the banana vapes :wink: I may come back to this, and it also kinda wrecked the SnV-ability of the original 30ml. That Banana really demands some steep time …kinda stepped on the balanced Peanut Graham Cracker thing I was digging in the non-Nanner recipe. Need to revisit in 3 weeks.

First I have to say I have totally not tried your original recipe (OP) and my remaining 120ml (no banana) is likely not a candidate for any CF Milk&Honey clone award. As a SnV it stands on it’s own as a nutty bakery vanilla custard for me and it’s hard to say how that balance will come out in the Steep …when is Easter?

Have to say I have been vaping these two all day, so for me, this has worked out. Likely do some mixing tomorrow, need more inventory …may have to mix up the OP recipe …but it is late Peace out

1 Like

I use (CAP) Graham Cracker a lot, it has a distinctive cinnamon note, at 1.5% and less it is great for an accent but if you want it to sit proud, @ 2%+ it will shine.

(TPA) Graham Cracker (clear) is more of a caramel and also works well around similar %'s to the above.

I went on a hunt for a clone ages ago for this recipe since at that time my other half vaped it ADV. The closest I’d found at that time was Check cookies which still checks all the boxes for me.

It’s wonderful how taste is subjective yet so frustrating when trying to recreate something…I never got any strawberries from milk n honey interesting take on this you have ! - OP -

Here’s our forum chat about it back then on this link

3 Likes

Thanks a mill Amy. It’s but below 3% Strawberry ripe doesn’t taste of strawberry. it’s a sweetner with the Ethyl maltol. I once used it in a fried ice cream and it did a great job. Thanks for the link.

Thanks for the input Bo. You learn something new in this mixing game every day

1 Like

Always lots to learn breaking recipes …that’s how I roll. Very interesting looking at all the angles folks have taken to clone this recipe. @Amy2’s recipe again shows boosted Graham Cracker …I’d probably like that, so thanks to Ms Amy.

I am being inspired in other possible adaptations. I’m starting to wonder how this would be with actual Milk & Honey (Flavorah) at a low % (1.00%?). Also the peanut butter could get a boost from Peanut Butter (Flavorah) at maybe 0.75% The Banana Cream (LA) add bumped my 30ml test off the scale (as a SnV) Banana (TPA) is much lighter/milder/weaker …may have retained more of the original profile as a SnV. I predict however the LorAnns might be better post-steep (a favorite of mine)

Allowing this stuff to steep is mandatory before making too many changes. Have to say the TPA Custard has a quirky profile (and Top Note) that fits that “all TPA” recipe perfectly …but if I hadn’t mixed it yet I would likely lean towards Amy’s suggestion …big fan of VC1 (CAP). Trying to time-manage in some mixing today… I need more JUICE :sunglasses: too little time and too many recipes, so thanks again @pgall for grabbing my attention, I haven’t vaped this stuff since I started DIY (some of my first recipes). Simple and easy-to-like is what I need …and ripe with adaptations is what I live for

4 Likes

Thanks Bo for the research, it’s been a pleasure reading through your recipe development ideas. It’s grear to see how other more mixers think

2 Likes

Ok been three weeks and about to mix another 120ml. My 30ml with Banana Cream (LA) didn’t turn out or may still need another week steep. That single addition totally wrecked any SnVapabilty of the original …which did not last two weeks. My Banana Cream (LA) test is still sitting on the shelf, so the OP’s suggestion of Banana (TPA) might be a better choice

Thinking I’ll try @Amy2’s recommended recipe and take the Graham Cracker from 5% to 8% …which does seem high, but 5% seemed med-low. Also liked the peanut (subtle) and may add a touch of Peanut Butter (CAP) (1%?) to boost

1 Like

Yep you’re correct the GC being up that high just works and knocks down most of the other flavors so I’ve even adapted it to fit my tastes which is around 5-6% GC ( Clear ) and then sticking to the recipe as is.

When I first started DIY’n I would swear that the original had Banana, GC and PB but it just wasn’t hitting the mark. kaptainemerica 's recipe just works for me…but d/t pg sensitivities I drop the GC to 5-6% as well as decreasing initial harshness that comes with AP, AC in a flavor.

1 Like

Thanks for the Acetyl Pyrazine harshness reminder (SnV!) maybe I’ll just go to 6% GC in my V2 and add Peanut Butter (FLV) 0.80% …total flav% is getting high

1 Like

That is a good call dropping down the GC ( it’s what I do otherwise too harsh ) also I have made this several times subbing in FLV PB and you’re correct keeping it under 1% is key as it is strong as well.

I have even bumped up the vanilla swirl to induce more creaminess and tamp down on some of the AP it works too of course a bit more creamier on the finished product !

1 Like

Hi Amy

I ended up doing a kind of tribute as opposed to a Clone of Milk and Honey. Tastes delicious.

3 Likes

@pgall 10 weeks later and I’ve vaped 240mls of the all TPA recipe up top (thanks @anon28032772!) . I tried to boost some %s in that recipe, but I think the original recipe flav % were at Max already and it actually muted instead of boosted when increased, so I like your lower numbers in your Tribute. I don’t have several flavs of your “tribute” so can’t mix, but I’m out of the other so I’m about to mix another 120. Keep hacking at it bro! You really could nail something many people (yourself!) likes better.

My last 30ml did make about a 30 day steep and it’s good, but for some reason that unsteeped SnV grabs me (peppery TPA Custard many hate) I added a PB (FLV) and it changed it not for the better. Subtlety works here and total flavor % is working against Adaptations for the “All TPA” linked above. I’m about to mix a 120ml no changes. Keeping my eye on this thread… I smell something tasty! …so thanks again for starting this thread.

2 Likes

You should really thank the creator and not me :wink:

1 Like

Creating it is one thing, putting it right in front of me is another. Besides that dude has gone Pro :wink:

2 Likes