Thank you @ kaptainemerica milk and honey clone!

I have tried and tried and did I say tried to replicate this darn juice and was close but no cigar ( never liked those anyway )

Funny thing is I had all the ingredients right but could not nail down the ratios. Just goes to show collaboration is key. We work so much better as a team than we do by ourselves. I just wanted a lil shout out to kaptiemerica for making my day. And now I don’t got to drive across Seattle ( horrible traffic ) to go buy this juice for my fiancé.

4 Likes

Do we get a recipe?? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh it’s not mine it’s on the board it’s kaptinemerica’s. Let me go find it ! Hope he won’t mind.

4 Likes

Thanks! I can’t wait to try it, but I need graham cracker. May have to sub till I get some. :smiley:

1 Like

Uh yea TFA’s don’t cut it to me. If you don’t know by now I have tried to clone this darn juice a 1,001 times and every time FW GC beat out any other. But for personal use why not.i was trying to make it for my picky other half. He better not tell me it don’t taste right … I’m going to swap his bottle when the coloring gets the same just to see. Lol

I don’t have any graham crackers…I was thinking cookie or pie crust. I know it won’t be the same, but it sounded interesting.

2 Likes

Hmm yea it wouldn’t be Bc the main overall taste and smell is very Graham cracker. I can’t think of a decent substitute. Stinks.

1 Like

Which GC would be closedt to FW, TPA GC clear or Cap?

Is that ingredient suppose to be Vanilla Cutard or Vanilla Custard

1 Like

I would go with whichever is more pungent on the nares ( I never have had TFA’s clear wouldn’t imagine it to be much different than the original. ) and capella’s I think it’s been a while. FW’s GC is in mistakably stern on the nares you know it’s there !

2 Likes

He meant custard. I actually made it with v2 it’s the only one I had and it really didnt make a big difference to me.

2 Likes

I will be making this when I get home !!! can’t wait thanks for finding this!!!

1 Like

I have been making a version of Milk and Honey and I have no idea who the original comes from, I am so sorry. I can usually go to the bottom of the recipe and get back to the maker but its not an option on this recipe in my saved recipes. I don’t believe I did to much if any editing but I would love to give credit where credit is due because it is fabulous! Also i have no idea what the original tastes like but this was the only one I found that didn’t call for peanut butter. It does a great job at mimicking it with the butterscotch and caramel.
BTW you guys are all so great, first time I have ever been comfortable enough in a forum type setting to actually participate this much. :relaxed:
I am not trying to take away from @kaptiemerica recipe thread but this is an option while you wait on your peanut butter like I am doing…

Milk n’ Honey v3

2% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
3% Butterscotch (TPA)
2% Caramel (Original) (TPA)
4% Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA)
3% Marshmallow (TPA)
4% Toasted Almond (TPA)
3% Vanilla Swirl (TPA)

Flavor total: 21%

5 Likes

Thank you @Kelleyjo333 and we’re super glad you’re comfortable that’s what our intention is to be like a family ! Please feel few to comment and make suggestions anytime !

1 Like

Maybe pie crust and brown sugar or maybe molasses. I’d look at the ingredients in graham crackers.

2 Likes

Thanks @Kelleyjo333 I placed the peanut butter on my shopping list but will go and mix up your version here in just a few minutes, is this good for a shake and vape or do you need to steep this for a while?

It’s good to go after a night of steeping I think. It’s never lasted very long around here.

Vaping it right now, nice well rounded flavor… I made a 30 ml batch thinking I was going to be trying it every so often (and I am just about done with store bought juice). I already see I’m going to need to make more so it will last a while so I can see what happens when it steeps. The plus side also was I had all the ingredients on hand, it’s very simular to what I had had at one time that I had considered my ADV, I may tweak it a bit sometime, “just to see” but as it is… thx again!

2 Likes

Glad you love it! keep me posted to any tweaks you make would love to see where it goes. Just wish I was able to give credit where credit is due…Someone will know…

1 Like

Great, a recipe I have all the flavours for! I did make the other one but this one looks nice too. Thanks @Kelleyjo333.

2 Likes