Coil Building show offs!

I dont vape below .4 and probably wont go any lower lol

2 Likes

With these batteries you could build fairly low ohms but you should always read about battery safety limits and vape where you feel safe and comfortable.

CMJ

3 Likes

Hey brother… I just added you on Instagram. I’m vapingtom75 and live in Denmark. Total newbie hehe.

1 Like

Last nights build before bed was some more stitched Alien wire.

This time I claptoned 28g and decored.

Then I used 2x26g as the core, 35g as the Alien Wrap and 39g Kanthal as the stitch.

5 wrap 2.4mm dual coils came in at .15ohms.

7 Likes

Mate there awesome. Wish i had the dexterity to do that with my sausage fingers. Built houses and coaches all my life and only have the pincer movement with finger and thumb on right hand so just simply cant do it. Im jealous.
Mate you the coil king. :+1::ok_hand:

2 Likes

20 posts were split to a new topic: Intricate coils

I just split your little give-away into a separate topic, I hope you don’t mind - it was more for my own sake ;D

Holy cow, that second photo does an amazing optical illusion as I scroll the page with my mousewheel. It looks like it’s turning!

3 Likes

iPhone user here so it doesn’t really do the same.

CMJ

1 Like

Focus on the center of the second loop. Hopefully the animated GIF displays correctly. :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Wtf. Your right. It moves. Ha. Nice one​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::kissing_smiling_eyes::dash::dash::dash::dash:

2 Likes

That’s mental lol.

I’m gonna steel that gif. Lol.

CMJ

2 Likes

Already pinched it mate. :wink:

2 Likes

Great effect. They look like they are turning.

2 Likes

since the introduction of Ti, SS and spaced coils, i have found less desire to build and more desire to mix juice and create recipes…but you, my brother, have entered a whole new level…excellent work, my friend!
i will keep my wire and maybe one day i will feel the itch i once felt…
keep up the stellar work! i am a huge fan of your work!

3 Likes

True dat! :ok_hand::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::kissing_smiling_eyes::dash::dash::dash:

2 Likes

Very beautiful artwork! Please don’t ever stop posting your pics here because I am not on Instagram so I wouldn’t be able to see them otherwise!

4 Likes

Thanks buddy.

CMJ

2 Likes

I will always post here.

This is my home :+1:

7 Likes

Jondamon would you sell some of the latest alien wrapped wire ?
I would love to try this in my hellboy rda

Where are you from Dave?

CMJ