Coil Building show offs!

2 Likes

What’s going on here? I like that!

1 Like

A 28g ss, with 32 g ran up it -then back down it at a sharp angle and then a 30g ss, ran up it only, at a sharp angle also. 5 wrap dual build in my supreme comes out 0.15 ohms
Hits great lots of flavor.

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

Hi boys and girls.

Sorry I don’t frequent here very often these days but I’m rather busy.

I’ve managed to pick up a few sponsors via Instagram and they are keeping me rather busy with PR work.

Incase anyone asks Ive secured sponsorships from CoilMasterUK, Wrathful Wirez, The Emporium Hull, VAPE Beard Apparel.

Thought I would pop in and show you things I’ve been working on.

Interlocking Fraplien build 2x26 cores 4ply of .4k1 ribbon with 2x38 interlocking Aliens.

Fraplien with Parallel Clapton

Polished 22g Series build. 18wraps 3mm 0.5ohms

16 Likes

Some nice looking work there bro, and well done on getting your sponsors. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

alright man!!! congrats! well deserved. I’m all out of likes so these will have to do :thumbsup::tada::beers:

beautiful work as always.

2 Likes

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: im out of likes so pretend those are likes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I liked it for ya
Lol cool coils there congrats on the sponsors

2 Likes

thanks brother!

1 Like

A slideshow .GIF of some stuff ive made. In ‘negative’ :slight_smile: enjoy

10 Likes

First build on my $7.50 clone Goon from FT.

11 Likes

My hobo v3.1 flavour chaser build 0.53 ohm with cloudwicks c1 cotton + spitting back protection.

13 Likes

Hi guys and girls.

Once again I’ve been kept busy by lots of people.

I’m doing a collaboration with TOKENVAPE eliquids where they’ll be selling my coils and also including free sets with juice sales.

Here’s some things I’ve been doing lately.

13 Likes

Sweet Bro. You know I’m jealous… You build some beautiful coils. If it wasn’t for Ti (and laziness) I might have stuck with coil building.

2 Likes

@Pugs1970 i think this is what they mean by building coils , lol , great job everyone i couldnt even imagine the build you all are producing

3 Likes

Thnx buddy.

As part of an order today I’ve made 78 fused Claptons lol.

I’ve got another 22 left to complete the 50 pairs order.

Then I have to set about 50 pairs of aliens as part of the same order.

Tomorrow I’m concentrating on making decored claptons lol as I went through 200m/600ft of 40g wrap wire and now I’m waiting on a delivery lol.

6 Likes

I have a feeling your going to hate coil building very very soon

4 Likes

My first super messy build lol

7 Likes