Congratulations to ELR's TOP Mixers!

I’m not working for him lol I am a member like anyone else. I am just getting the gest myself. It’s a membership based forum that yea has ELR recipes amongst other recipes that are exclusive to EJM. I will always post recipes just as I have here and now some there. There’s a similar ask questions get help DIY area as well but I haven’t done much with it yet. The main thing Atom has done is build recipebooks for a few of us. Mine is in the building stage w/ graphics it’s just an additional perk of helping him.

I don’t draw a paycheck lol from there and it’s not contractural or anything. We chat we discuss flavor ideas just as I would here. I don’t plan on going anywhere as long as I feel welcomed I have been here since day 1 and ELR will always be my home.

It’s still very early for EJM and I don’t make any shots have anything to do w/ finicials or designs I just have agreed to help. Maybe write some articles that help other DIY’ers assist in making great juices just as I have here. I want to continue to reach out and this is just an additional community in its infancy.

Another thing I want to say is Atom has never been anything but kind and a pleasant person to me. I have no idea who this is hating on him and maybe they have some bad blood idk that’s not my business. I just want to make juice and help others. I can’t help but see there’s many mixed emotions here I get it ppl have the right to express their own opinions I won’t be commenting any further on any of that.

6 Likes

Only here to direct the details so we are clear.

Members Only:
Recipes my team makes for members only, not on elr, not anywhere else. Our choice, they are our ideas and we value them.

Questions: its like you only ask once and people answer a bunch and vote up best (think quora)

MixFlix: Original content similar to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jON06uPoWYI

MixLab: Advanced Original Content made for EJM Members

thats all. no elr recipes,

-------------- End member section

Circus Cobbler, Lake Placid, Cream Base
I’ll put those up as my mixer resume and qualification

Thanks to Lars for 100% support of all we do. And thanks to Amy for doing her best to explain a project that she has a specific purpose in.

You all inspire me daily!! And congrats to Kreed and VHM for now rising to the top of 2016 recipes

2 Likes

Thank you it’s hard for me to keep all the facts straight as you know i’m just learning them all myself.

2 Likes

I liked your approach im a very open minded person since you have some in sight thats why i asked lol , i think people really think of this as a second home , for myself this is home base for me , i didnt know aboutnit somi use to use lediypournels which pascal piot is a greaaat guy and i knownhe has linked some things here and was treated like crap i actually still communicate with him alot that is where i first heard of ckemist , change is hard this community is the best so people really take it to heart , im sure deep down ratings bother people as for me im anal and have worked on things for months like my tayberry delight recipe COMING SOON lol i thought i has a good recipe a noticed it was similar to one of waynes with the cream mixtures so i started over lol just so people didnt think i was just copying him which btw it wasnt intentional but pretty damn close but the tayberry mixture im still trying to get right hopefully it will anyway ill check this out if its truly to help im game as long as itdoesnt take anything away from this site ornits members which without meeting you guys i feel i cld say friends

2 Likes

Ya you and i have disagreed regarding tax lmao but still love ya

I am waiting on that Tayberry !! Woo woo
Also I never really check anyone’s work but if it’s a few ingredients off ppl do wonder although I never thought of bronuts when I made cronut sound similar but nothing in comparison and a Cronut is a true recipe I was replicating the idea of one. So I get it. Try not to overthink it I bet your original is the best and you should totally just go w/ it you’ve already put your heart into it as well as a few months.

Yes check EJM out when you get time.
I have seen that other site the one you talked about it’s a great site it too links back to ELR I can’t blame them there’s tons of great recipes here why not share them they’re public anyhow.

1 Like

I feel if ckemist would have came on here and typed up something like amy2 did things would have went a little better , for me the money doesnt matter as long as this isnt a hustle and he kindly asks the makers of recipes to put their work on his site it would be cool but i knownive seen him jump on lediypournels fb page and pascal had to tell him to post his recipes to site not a link to his site , im all for researching and finding out if its for monitery gain or truly to help people time will tell

3 Likes

Ty and i will check it out regarding recipe im just going through combos of blackberry and red raspberry to find the right mix ttyl

1 Like

Ok I feel like I can’t sit back and watch anymore. I understand that people automatically get on defense when they see anything involving $ and I get it. As far as the debate here, I am neutral. I am neutral because I do not have any facts to back up one claim or another and this is precisely my point.
I became a member here back at the beginning because of the kindness and the support. We would all ask questions and try to understand something before passing judgement. I was quite saddened to see everyone thrashing and trashing a person before anyone even knew what was going on, then, after it was all done, start asking questions.
Now I can see both sides of the argument and @Ckemist you should of lead with this last comment of yours, so that everyone knew what you were all about, but again, we should of asked for more information before just assuming that this is someone going around town and selling your possessions.
I do think it’s strange that some random guy, who made a bogus profile with a name like that, felt the need to jump on, say some random shit without any actual examples or anything and that it’s just taken as fact.
Maybe I am completely wrong in my feelings, I just know that we were never a guilty until proven innocent type of family. Like I said, I get being upset if someone was stealing your recipes and charging for them, but this was never the case and it was only assumed.

Before you ask, no I am not part of this project, but Lars did invite me to them at the beginning. I am opt’ing out of this one due to my own reasons, but the recipes you see as a member, are recipes that only the members there created. If you do not want to be part of that, that’s cool, no one is holding a gun to your head to do so. I just know that this is nothing more than a guy making his own community of mixers and they are making their own things, within their own community.

Sorry if I ruffled any feathers, I was just taken back

8 Likes

whaaaat :flushed: So daath is also a part of this? I am so confused… but that’s normal for me.

3 Likes

I can’t speak for his involvement because I am not part of it myself. All I know is he was the one that invited Amy and myself, along with others, to the EJM FB page and to their project. Whether or not he is a member and contributing, I do not know. He isn’t a creator or anything, just a friend of the group. This is how I know of it at least :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I knew the project had Lars blessing as he was the one who introduced ckemist and his site on this forum a couple of weeks ago.
I agree the lack of communication is what seems to be the problem for many including myself.I have noticed that with the upcoming regs more and more have started going to a pay/membership in order to skate certain rules.I assumed that was what this was all about, I still don’t have a clue but it is starting to trickle down little by little.
Every time someone starts a stink we learn more , so at least something good is coming out of it!:scream:

3 Likes

Lars has been supportive of my work on this site. I pre-approved all resources related to the site and his content with him directly. And even checked again after this thread started.

I was not the OP here. Had zero intentions of coming here to ask for the forums approval as I wasn’t thinking any of you would need or use it. But not everyone gets ELR, Reddit, or even uses FB for the groups.

This site is made for those that like it and want to be there. It is not my job but rather a passion project. Over 6.6k people are using the site actively and returning again every month. So while I get you all have opinions, the site is being used, helping mixers get more recipes made, providing links to help learn, and helping people live longer.

2 Likes

I don’t see how you have time to do anything! I just noticed you are following 10,281 of the members on here , that has got to be the record!
Good luck and best wishes!

4 Likes

Love you too!!!

2 Likes

@Ckemist: I tried to respond to you privately, but you blocked me from responding to you, so I guess this is the next best place.

You speak of honesty and being up front and genuine. And yet I have gotten several messages from people privately asking why my name is being linked to Your recipes. Honesty? I beg to differ. I held back from a full throttled criticism to you privately and held off from saying anything at all publicly and took a step back to observe all from a far to get a bigger picture of what was really going on. I did that out of respect and in hopes that you were just being taken the wrong way. Clearly you are making a name for yourself sir, and it is not a good one. I am warning you to take my name and all references to my work down from ejuicemakers at once. You should have recognized my attempting to speak to you privately for the gift that it was. Now you have hacked me off.

2 Likes

8 Likes

A bad name indeed…transparency is very important not only in the vaping community as a whole but especially in the diy community. You’ve been asked what your intentions are as far as why you link all these websites that are free to the general public to your own website, pick and choose what recipes you choose to have private,rename them and try to sell access to them…you also openly admitted to a fellow mixer whom I will not name that you have only been making your own eliquids for 6 months,at best,yet you feel from reading some reddit threads and stalking Facebook groups you are now educated enough to give others advice??I’ve been doing this for 2 years and have just in the last 6 months stepped my game up.And the money,what happens to this money for your so called"free"service you say no one appreciates?How much goes to advocacy?How much goes in your pocket?People don’t appreciate their hard work being scooped up and sold when they were kind enough to share with the mixing masses for free…you think by deleting people from your group and blocking them you are going to make this go away,well you’re sadly mistaken my friend.We will let everyone in every group know that you are a snake oil salesman…but not selling your own oil but the oil of others

I was so going to do this…didn’t think it my place :joy:

1 Like

Alright, this will be the last post of Ckemist on ELR Forums, DIY E-Juice Recipes, and some other groups and people I will no longer be associating with. Not all but people I got bad vibes from honestly. So enjoy my essay. Farewell, all you kind folks hidden among the insanity. I really love you all that support us!

@ Jenn
Yes absolutely blocked you. It was disappointing to have spent 2 hours on your recipebook and then you change your behavior from a supporter to a non-supporter based on others opinions. But when I ask a straight honest question and someone is deceptive, I personally will not work on any projects with them. Like I said earlier in my last message to you… good luck to you, and your brand line,
It is a mutually beneficial decision that I am happy you made for me.

Lessons Learned from A New Mixer

An aspiration of mine is to become a great mixer. I never claim to be even an expert. People are freaking out about that but I never said that.

Merely a student that dreams big, and I will continue to. IF I LOVE A MIX, I will post that recipe for others to use. If you hate it I ask you to email me and tell me, I want to hear that.

When I am just getting insane with some complex things that 80% of the diy crowd wont mix most likely in my view so it goes over in the advanced section.

Think a campfire vape like literally the woods cedar, oak, black fire all burning, maybe a hint of ry4. If it is insane like this and more advanced cup of tea I will keep that for those that support us and our insane recipes. That makes sense to me.

My biggest mistake was thinking this community AS A WHOLE would be open arms to this website. And heck I was crazy enough to think it would be a team of cool geeky people without sketchy agendas. As I reached out to ANY AND ALL many of the admins, thought leaders, and people I was inspired by I found that the shiny glitter is more like terminus. Not ALL OF THEM, but some.

And not all places, but some. and I would go so far to say that all the posts (till this one and my biggest fan @the fraud), were in fact almost respectful just mocking and ill informed.

But alot of the people I looked up to and sought out just seemed very bitter and jaded. It was crazy for me because I thought we were gonna be a cool team of mixers like diyordie is and the way they only support not mock, not downgrade, not have double standards. People are way off but I really can just be making the site more valuable than spending all my time explaining the value to every single one of all the DIY Castles in the vast kingdom.

I really support Lars, he is one of the kindest men I have had the privilege of talking with extensively about numerous things. I respect Wayne so much. Those guys are about helping for all the right reasons and do it from the heart, no matter how you may view either.

ELR Forums:
Also I STRONGLY am inspired by anyone that gives their time for others. I am sorry we got off on the wrong foot, but I was invited to the party kinda late. So Forums I hope we are cool and on a mutual agreement that nothing sketchy is at hand, but some hate it passionately and will always so that’s a perfectly acceptable right I would say. And Much Love your way and Much Respect.

I greatly appreciate a mature response that Darth did not even ever have to do for me. It is a BIG HONOR to me that he just layed out the real talk that makes real sense to me. I respect him on a level most won’t get.

It is not even a site that I would consider whole or live yet, it’s a little passion project. It is a now baby of 3 months old. I am damn proud of it.

Mistakes are learned, people trusted mistakenly, kindness offered to those that return it with distrust, anger, or malice. Still, as people act in such a negative way it brings the best people my way. So that makes it all worth it. I am at peace with the goals of the site, the benefits to the public and members.

Ladies and Gentlemen no matter what they say; ejuicemakers.com has rocked the diy boat. Visit for yourself, make your own decision, try a mix, if you love it stick around. We hope to make it worth your while.

And I extend a special offer to all those that dislike the site, my facebook postings, or even me in general. Block me on Facebook and then never ever visit ejuicemakers.com. And if you don’t like us that is fine. But we fight cancer and big tobacco and the fda with all we do. MAIN GOAL. If you don’t like other things we do, by all means, make sure to tell everyone you don’t like us, its ok with me.

I will now adopt the wisdom of Willy Wonka and go back to my factory. Yesterday I ended contact with people that I feel never had the same goals or best interests of E-Juicemakers or concerned primarily with my personal life goals to combat cancer while doing something I love. I wish them all well and success on their journeys. You are all helpers in some way and for that you have my respect despite our differing views.

Despite all this LONG LIVE DIY

Respectfully,
Ckemist.