Critique my Mangtus 🌵

So iv been working on this mango cactus concoction and its seem amazing am open for critique :sweat_smile:, sujestions :yum: and advice :rofl:

http://tjek.nu/r/eqEy
2 Likes

FYI, You either posted a link to the Check Cookies page, or I need to clear my cache. One of does… Also, I’m not sure how the Mods feel about the usage of URL shorteners, but whenever I see a URL in that format, my Spidey Senses start tingling. @JoJo, is there a rule for using short-form URL’s?

The profile looks very good too. I don’t use some these flavors, but I really like the flavor profile. You’re your best critic. If you think it’s good, then that’s all that matters.

Mangtus a Tropical Concoction

Ingredient%
Cactus (INAWERA)1
Mango (TPA)0.6
Marshmallow (FA)1
Pear (FA)1
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)2
Strawberry (TPA)0.5
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA)1
Sweet Mango (CAP)2

Flavor total: 9.1%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
5 Likes

tjek.nu is owned by Lars and forwards to ELR. That is the format of the short URL you get at the bottom of the page to copy for sharing recipes.

Oh, and the link works for me, but I’m missing several flavors.

3 Likes

Looks good. Sadly I don’t have any of those mangos or strawberry tpa.

Personally. If I had everything I’d probably drop cactus down to 0.5.

If I mixed it and found that I was still missing an element I may add a vanilla. Like 0.5 vanilla shisha inw or vanilla bourbon FA at 0.75.

If I felt the strawberry was off a bit I may remove inw and replace with strawberry FA…especially if you find the mix…well too dirty tasting…mean that the inw is pulling too much of a harsh note.

Just food for thought. Happy mixing.

2 Likes

I’m almost out of Cuttwood Monster Melon and will need to do some mixing today so will give this a try. I’ll have to sub the Sweet Mango with TPA Mango, but I have all the other ingredients.

Here is the link

1 Like

Thanx for the advice, i did start cactus at .5% but it only acted as an accent the sweet mango over took it since i wanted it as a main note (inhale cactus exhale mango) so i had to pump it up to 1% to get the inhale tast of freshness, strawberrys are just a base in here you can play as to your liking and i personally found these % and combo of TPA and INW tast good.

I will try a batch with vanilla bourbon FA just dont have it for now

1 Like

Sweet mango as a main on this maybe FLV in exchange but TPA is way earthy and need more time to steep i have it in there to push the sweet mango becouse boath complement each other.

You could try any vanilla. Classic, Tahiti, and so on.

1 Like