Critique my Newby First Order. PART TWO

i have an extra bottle , pm me

3 Likes

If you’re only missing the butter you could still make the original Naughty Girl! I personally like the buttered version better but they’re both tasty (and very similar).

1 Like

You’ll need a spoon for stirring… :smirk:

Finally got my Butter FA, but don’t have Cream Whipped FA

What is a good sub for that ? I have Cream Fresh FA

3 Likes

I would sub a different whipped cream if you have one instead of the cream fresh for sure.

1 Like

I have whipped cream TPA - same % ?

1 Like

Yeah, I’d go with that. :+1:

1 Like

2 Likes

everyone shld have FA cream whipped , seriously there is no other whipped cream that is a good sub for it but i think LB VIC could take its place what do you think @VapeyMama ??? and also im willing to send you some if you want to try it

i guess i should read all the comments b4 asking questions lol

Agreed.

Yeah that would probably taste good too.

Nothing is going to take the place of fa cw in that recipe, but another sweet creamy flavor should taste fine.

1 Like

hey there dont mean to derail this theead but since you are the butter girl i have this cookie concept ( heavy cookie ) and am using .5 pct butter i see you used it at .25 , is the .5 too high in your opinion ??

No, .5 probably isn’t too high. I’ve had consistently good results with it up to around .7%, higher than that gets iffy.

1 Like

ahhhh ha ty , its my V3 lemon sugar cookie ( private right now ) so ty

1 Like

I do have a bottle of LB VIC - what % would you say to add to the buttered naughty girl ?

1 Like

I’d probably go somewhere around 3-4%. It’ll add more vanilla flavor to the mix the more you use, but I don’t think that’ll be bad.

2 Likes

I very much wanted to make the Buttered Naughty Girl recipe, but as with most recipes I find, I’m missing most of the flavors. And I thought I was doing well in collecting a stash within just a couple of weeks. It seems no matter what I order, I’m always falling short or what I need. Would it be possible for you to take a look at my flavor stash and give some advise of what I should have in my next order?

1 Like

I can suggest few flavors that I really like and use often! (I don’t think any of these are repeats of flavors in your stash…)

Bavarian cream TPA or FW
Butter FA
Butter cream CAP
Butter pecan FW or Purilum
Caramel FA
Cream fresh FA
Cream whipped FA
French vanilla deluxe TPA
Kentucky bourbon TPA
Maple syrup FA
Meringue FA
New York cheesecake CAP or Purilum
Salted caramel FW
Sugar cookie CAP
Sweet tobacco Purilum
Toasted marshmallow TPA
Vanilla ice cream LB

Actually I do have a few of those flavors in my stash, but some are other brands and couple of others are the DX or V2 versions. For the buttered naughty girl, what do you think I might be able to sub from what I have in my stash. I have quite a few more than I did from the first order I posted on this thread. Here’s what I have so far. Although I will be placing another small order within the next day or two. Just hate that I keep placing orders just to find out I should have added something, which is why I’m trying to be a little more cautious this time.
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% PG (TPA)
Biscuit Concentrate-INW
Blueberry Extra (TPA)
Blueberry Wild (TPA)
Bourbon (Vanilla Bourbon) (FA)
Bread Pudding (VG) (Real Flavors)
Brown Sugar Extra (TPA)
Burley (FA)
Cake Batter (Cap)
Caramel v2 (Cap)
Carrot Cake (Real Flavors)
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA)
Cherry (Real Flavors)
Coconut (FA)
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)
Cotton Candy (TPA)
Cowboy Blend (FA)
Cream Cheese Icing (FA)
Creme Brulee (Inawera)
Dragonfruit (TPA)
Dulce de Leche (TPA)
DX Bavarian Cream (TPA)
DX Vanilla Custard (TPA)
French Vanilla (Cap)
Fuji Apple (FA)
Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA)
Graham Cracker v2 (Cap)
Lemon Sicily (FA)
Liquid Stevia (Pyure)
Marshmallow (FA)
Nonna’s Cake (FA)
NY Cheesecake v2 (Cap)
Orange Creamsicle (Cap)
Peach (Real Flavors)
Raspberry (Cap)
RY4 Double (TPA)
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
Sweet Cream (TPA)
Sweet Drops (SweetLeaf)
Sweet Strawberry (Cap)
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (Cap)
Vanilla Custard (TPA)
Vanilla Custard v1 (Cap)
Vanilla Swirl (TPA)
Vanillin 10% (PG) (TPA)
Virginia (FA)
Watermelon (TPA)

And here’s what I have in my BCF Shopping cart so far.
Cheesecake (Graham Crust)-TFA
New York Cheesecake-Cap
Koolada 10% PG-TFA
Butterscotch-FW
Butter Cream-Cap
Butter Rum-LA
Toasted Marshmallow-TFA
Bavarian Cream-TFA
Sugar Cookie-Cap

BCF seems to sell every FA flavor except Cream Whipped.

Gotcha. If they’re other brands or dx/v2 flavors, they’re most likely quite different.

Honestly…? Buttered naughty girl was literally built on having diketones be the backbone. Dx/v2 flavors have the diketones/custard flavors replaced with butyric acid (ba) in most cases which really changes the taste. I think it would fall very flat and probably be sour/pukey if the flavors replaced with dx/v2s.

DIY Vapor Supply carries it!

I wish I could recommend more fruits, but I’ve fallen out of love with them. For the most part, the only fruits I really use for my personal recipes anymore are apple (FA stark apple, CAP double apple, Purilum country apple, and FA fuji apple are my favorites) and lemon (FA lemon sicily and MF lemon are my favorites).