Crown Subtank by Uwell

Not on my life! But what Lars said sounds good!

2 Likes

Well then it sounds as though their sales ploy worked then. They just made up that word you know…lol

2 Likes

How’d that work out for ya in the end :wink:
I found out 1 girl plus 1 girl equalled 2 very angry girls equals zero girls…

3 Likes

Either that or you marry one…lol

1 Like

I dated…ALOT!

I was in the HS band as well. On the “away games”, I made sure I was the last in line to get on the band bus. If there wasn’t enough on the bus, I would always ride with the the Drill Team girls in a separate overflow van. Happy boy!

2 Likes

not these days???

1 Like

Ahh the drill team girls…mmm…memories! Haha!

It’s not something I usually “brag” about but I was in band as well…but I was a drummer, so it was more respected…please tell me you were a drummer… :wink:

1 Like

one time in band camp…?

2 Likes

…lets just say it was NOT a flute…

2 Likes

for your sake dear god!!! lol

2 Likes

…but she was VERY good at blowing…the flute! yeah…yeah…that was it…the flute!
Haha sorry couldn’t resist :wink:

She really did play the flute though haha

so…Crown Subtank by Uwell…

2 Likes

haha guess u figured it out early on!!! good for u!

2 Likes

I was in the HS band too, you know, the long haired hippie band they wouldn’t let on the bus…lol. I was a drummer for a few years in a rock band but switched to Guitar and played in bands with the guitar. Been playing guitar for many many years. They still won’t let me on the bus to this day. Something about Dirty Old Man…lol

3 Likes

Well lets just say I am EXTREMELY happy we had 2 boys and no girls haha Because I don’t think I would ever let them out of the house!!!

3 Likes

Glen Miller was my Muse! :musical_score::notes::notes::notes::notes:

1 Like

I’m so, so, sorry for you…lol

Hope you’re not serious, I really do not know your age other than to know you know who Glen Miller is. A bit of a give away…

3 Likes

Gene Krupa and Buddy Rich all the way for me! I still highly respect them to this day…they had the talent of drumming with the temper of a chef. Two things relevant to me these days

1 Like

Hey, the chicks used to dig it when I’d play Zeppelin’s “Whole Lotta Love” at half-time! Get’em all worked up!

2 Likes

What’s a zeppelin?

Haha I had one of my son’s friends over a week back and I shit you not, he said, how can it fly made out of lead? My heart broke just a little…
My son still teases me about it cause he knows how big a fan I am

2 Likes

That’s priceless!

2 Likes