Crown Subtank by Uwell

http://www.vaporworld.biz/acc/uwell-crown-sub-ohm-tank-rba-coil-1pk/

Here’s a couple places daath

1 Like

I’d like one in the EU, or in China - I’ve found it plenty of places in the US :smile:

@Cloyce that link at vaporworld states it’s “Out of Stock”…

I got 18 days out of a .5 coil, was hoping to get at least a month. From what I had read these coil where lasting longer. We shall see how long the next one lasts.

1 Like

You ever figure this issue out @DarthVapor ? My first .5 Ohm coil did this and I switched it out with a second .5 coil, just took it out today and it looked just like yours. For the first one, I let it soak in vodka for about 3 days, shaking the canister I had it in daily a couple times, then let it air dry for a couple days. I just put it in when I removed this second cruddie coil, seems to be working alright after half a tank of juice.

1 Like

A problem I keep getting with the coils is ohm jumping my .5 which comes in to start a .59 goes all the way up to .72 the 1.2 coil kept going up to 1.5 I’ve sent it back to where I got it I tried 6 coils and two tanks all done the same tried on different mods aswell

1 Like

I never figured it out, no. I believe it was a faulty coil of sorts, all the black I pulled out was cotton…almost like the coil exploded spraying black crispy cotton all over, it was weird. Best way I can describe it was like a black Q-tip in the shaft of my coil and the wrap was actually bent to shit as well. Since then I have been on my second coil, which I consider my first since having the crown. It has been a long time on this 1 .25 coil and flavor did dull slighty, so seeing that it’s been months I pulled it and tried the soaking thing.
Minus the flawed coil I am only on my 2nd stock coil since owning the crow and I think that is pretty damn amazing considering I never put it down! I have had no issues with coils or Ohms since then and I still have my stock TC coil and .50 coil to use and 3 more .25s :smile:
@juicyd are those stock coils? on a crown?

1 Like

Sounds like a short. Probably caught fire inside…

2 Likes

I’m assuming because of the twisted coil/wrap that had a lot to do with it…although I don’t remember seeing that in the coil when I unboxed the crown for the first time…then again I was in a hurry to test run that beotch!!

2 Likes

Yea stock coils on crown I thought if was just a Way ss works that it gets hotter and resistance changes.but now I know it isn’t right.it’s as the coil gets hot it just keeps jumping will see what they say today hopefully

1 Like

SS doesn’t change resistance that much. Ni and Ti changes way more radically…

1 Like

Must have been a problem with the tank I can’t believe I got 6 faulty coils I can’t have that much bad luck can I ? Lol

1 Like

That does sound extremely weird!

1 Like

Sounds like Uwell Crown has quality control issues or someone’s selling fake coils.

1 Like

I bought some cheap Nautilus coils a year or two ago - fake and all of them sucked :confused:

1 Like

I have the same problem now…got 20 clones not thinking it would matter much…weeeellll…the flavor sucks and they don’t last for more than 2-3 days!!! I have learned a lesson though!!!

Hmmm there the coils that came with the tank .I was alright using the .25 and it jumping but having the 1.2 and it jumping was awful

I saw the video on youtube, Mike Vapes has a black version with his name on it. Looks tits!

I’m gonna go with clone coils … it doesn’t take long for them to hit the market?

Is it possible the whole tank is fake then? I find it near impossible to just have a whole lot of faulty coils like that but something is going on…what mod are you using?