Hello all. I ran across a reply on a YouTube video that was ignored by everyone, I decided to try it. What do you know … it worked. If you have a Cuboid, or other Joy tech 510 that is reading atomizer short try this simple fix.
- Five click to turn mod off.
2.Hold the fire button in, do not release it.
- Open the battery door, still holding the fire button.
- Close the battery door still holding the fire button.
- Look at the screen, it should read something for ohms.
- Release the fire button only when you see a ohm reading.
You might need to turn the mod off, and back on to get a correct ohm reading.
This returned my bricked mod back to working order. I am not exactly sure why, but it seems to be some kind of reset. Maybe all those 510 problems, are not 510 problems. This seems to be a problem within the board. Try it, let me know if it works for you.