Hello all. I ran across a reply on a YouTube video that was ignored by everyone, I decided to try it. What do you know .... it worked. If you have a Cuboid, or other Joy tech 510 that is reading atomizer short try this simple fix.
1. Five click to turn mod off.
2.Hold the fire button in, do not release it.
3. Open the battery door, still holding the fire button.
4. Close the battery door still holding the fire button.
5. Look at the screen, it should read something for ohms.
6. Release the fire button only when you see a ohm reading.
You might need to turn the mod off, and back on to get a correct ohm reading.
This returned my bricked mod back to working order. I am not exactly sure why, but it seems to be some kind of reset. Maybe all those 510 problems, are not 510 problems. This seems to be a problem within the board. Try it, let me know if it works for you.