Custard Lover ( I think I will marry it )

@louiesquared in the same ball park. I’m new to the INW so had no idea, and have 3 testers @ 3.0, 4.5, and 6.0% just to see what the ranges do.

3 Likes

Let me know how the higher one do. I think for primary custard I sit at 2.5 to 3.

2 Likes

IME, Inawera should never be mixed above 3% (typically 2% and lower) as a standalone flavor. Whereas TFA typically mixes around 6% (and up) for a SA flavor (with exceptions).

It’s been night and day difference between those two in particular (hence a small part of my love for Ina, great value for the money).

5 Likes

My inw custard is “in the mail” don’t know what took me so long to order it… oh ya, money! :roll_eyes: can’t wait for it to show up. Anywho, I like tpa custard, but I like it best mixed with flavorah’s custard. better yet I like it with MF vanilla… yum. as a matter of fact this is a great recipe that I wish I would have come up with :sunglasses: I also add 2% of my favorite custard, but this is a nice creamy vape.

Pears in Caramel Sauce : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/562121/Pears%20in%20Caramel%20Sauce

0.25% Brown Sugar (TPA)
0.75% Caramel (MF)
2% Milk and Honey (Flavorah)
1.5% Pear (MF)
0.5% Vanilla (MF)

Flavor total: 5%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/4tPp

2 Likes

You won’t dissapointed with inw. Especially if you like a true egg’ie note. I don’t even know if it has diacytle in it, but if you t does it will be the only flavor that I intentionally vape with it.

1 Like

I taste also the pepper, if i use higher then 4% …

1 Like

Holy Thread Bump Batman!

8 months :rofl:

2 Likes

ya that totally bites. My taste buds have changed when I posted last. I have gone back to Cappellas vanilla custard v1 as most of my base. Lovin the $h!t out of Inw custard. Fa’s custard is also pretty good.

3 Likes

I like mixing cap v1 and INW custard. Even though it’s thick and creamy, cap v1 is a “brighter” flavor compared to the INW custard, I get no vanilla at all really from INW but when you mix the two it gives so much depth of flavor, I love it:)

6 Likes

Haven’t tried this yet, but I like the idea!
Do you have a preferred/suggested ratio?

3 Likes

I use it 2% INW 4% cap in this recipe and I love it, vaping it right now with my coffee lol I have some other recipes I’m working on with both of them but they aren’t quite there yet.

4 Likes

Some Threads are timeless …

4 Likes

I love FAs Custard together with INW Custard. They play also well together and INWs lower the steeptime a little. But i will Test INW&CAP … Never done.

3 Likes

Cool! So 2:1 ratio then (Cap:Ina)

Also, thanks for the “bonus recipe” example!
Looks nice, but as per “ELR recipe posting rules”, you included flavors I don’t have. :crazy_face: lol
Well done! :wink:

5 Likes

CAP V1 is also my favorite …

2 Likes

I always have at least 100ml of capv1at 6% steeped and ready for testing. when I tested it with inw I found 1% was plenty other wise inw takes over the taste. Of course, it goes without saying, that taste is subjective. It has been a while so I might go ahead and try it at a higher percentage

5 Likes

I initially tried the INW custard and the rf sc bourbon both at 1% and the rest of the recipe bullied them a little too much for what I wanted the result to taste like, I have a couple other recipes I’m not quite happy with yet, could possibly be too much INW custard lol

2 Likes

I love the stuff. It takes immense self control not to use it in every recipe. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Three months later

Wow-That looks delicious AND I’ve actually got ALL OF THE FLAVORS!!!

MUAAAHAAAHAAAAA!!! Thanks for posting, @Fishaddict420!

5 Likes