Custard Lover ( I think I will marry it )

Yes, for the VG I use 12% for a single flavor. For the SC I use 2% mostly. Obviously less in mixes. But the VG versions are pretty weak, the VG just sucks as a flavor carrier :frowning:

2 Likes

Thanks
Yea I for one havenā€™t had that much luck with the RF VG flavours I have probably ten and they are ok stand alone Bread pudding I get a plastic taste from
I like the keylime pie and the coconut pie
But taste is subjective
When mixing them it really wasnā€™t there
Also the caramel VG was pretty good
Are you using the extracts

1 Like

I only have 5 or so of the extracts. I am using up my old VG ones before buying, donā€™t like to waste. But I am loving the extracts.

2 Likes

6% or else its ā€¦ yucky too high, not full enough below 3%

3 Likes

I will try That thanks

2 Likes

I put VC in everything. I order it in large bottles lol

3 Likes

You a cap V1 user? Iā€™m ordering some of that one today

1 Like

Well, I think a lot of people here might tell you 70% of their recipes have some in it.

Go here:

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors

Then go here:

Go down to the recipes, and tap the ratings button. Itā€™s in every very popular recipe.

BUY A LOT!

6 Likes

Smartest move youā€™ll ever make :yum: Good enough to drink imo lol

4 Likes

But donā€™t. (ha)

4 Likes

I question at times if itā€™s the nic Iā€™m addicted to or the Capella Vanilla Custard, quite frankly.

Edit: This is not a paid advertisement for Capella.

9 Likes

Lol. I guess I am the odd duck. Only a handful of my mixes have vanilla custard cap.

2 Likes

How do you do it?

1 Like

Custard fa. Custard inw. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Mostly Vienna cream FA or fresh cream FA or a Bavarian cream or sweet cream.

1 Like

I like the sweet cream. Vienna cream burns up my coils, maybe I use too much?

1 Like

Not sure if you use to much. Iā€™m normally low percents on FA. 1-2

2 Likes

@Kinnikinnick I JUST picked up the INW Custard and mixed up a few single mixers to test. I normally let custards steep for at least a few weeks, but this one smelled so good, had to break into one after a few days. Realizing itā€™s very fresh, I like it a lot. Itā€™s a little more eggy than others, but not in a bad way. Pretty damned good after a few days, and canā€™t wait to see where itā€™s going to go.

Iā€™m one of the weirdos that canā€™t vape Cap VC because of a note I pick up in it, which sucks, because I love custard. Been using TPA Custard for quite a while and love it for perspective. Hard to say so early on with the INW Custard, but even after a few days itā€™s really good. Somewhat like TPA but more eggy. Will report back.

4 Likes

I am one of those that prefer TPA Custard over CAP. I dont dislike CAP and use it in my custards but as a complimentary addition to TPA Custard. I just picked up the INW and RF SC to do some testing. Are you using the INW at the same % as you use TPA?

3 Likes

Less on inw. Alittle. In general and depending on what your doing. Like if your using it to supplement a cream 0.5-1% is good or even 0.25%

4 Likes

Right off hand, Iā€™d say that sounds like you are vaping 20% custard. Wow. No manā€¦ The amount of custard in a mix is usually less than 5%. I donā€™t vape custard all by itself either. Maybe find a recipe with SOME custard in it and some of something else like cream or fruit or cake or donut or caramel.

2 Likes