Damn all batterie are dead

I just rebuilt my Griffin with dual spaced Clapton’s with my new clapton wire that just got delivered , cracked open a new bottle of juice that have mixed am anxious to test and my batteries are dead all 4 pairs I totally forgot to recharge all of my batteries an idiot or what?
:disappointed:

2 Likes

That sucks.

4 Likes

It soooo dose… I’m usually so OCD about getting my batteries charged
pisses me off

4 Likes

Oh man that blows… I keep one mod thats a pass through for those push comes to shove moments… itaste MVP… only a 60 watt mod with internal battery but works ina pinch

5 Likes

Great Idea
Thanks Jay!

3 Likes

Definitely one of those “I hate it when” moments. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Sooo many things to do with sooo litle time and sometimes, can’t cope with all of them and you miss 1, but that 1 is
"Number 1"
Going to sleep putting on the charger at least 1 battery!!
But we all have gone through that (I’ve got a nitecore beside me in the office)

3 Likes

Me too! It must be something about today. I had to drive somewhere about an hour & 15 minutes away each direction. And I need to vape while driving! 20 minutes in, my batteries died! Before I left I was making sure my tank was full, wrapped up the bottle carefully and put it my purse just in case, got myself a large drink, thought I had it all covered and never checked my battery! :woman_facepalming:t2: After my appointment, I put vape shop into google maps and saw there were quite a few close by. I went to the closest one and bought 2 batteries. I needed a 3rd set anyway, plus it was cool going to a new vape shop since I rarely get the opportunity!

5 Likes

The day may come but at present I can’t see it. I have batteries everywhere. On the mod stand, in mods, on chargers, in the vapin bug out bag. Every night is inventory and charge.

3 Likes

I am going to buy 4 more batteries today

2 Likes

I always do the same thing something distracted my routine

2 Likes

Now you can have 8 dead batteries @ the same time :laughing:

oops upon a closer look that would be 12 :laughing: