Damn, it feels good

yep, like I’ve said before on here, I feel like I’m a total noob when I’m in the company of these bunch on here, but in my own little bubble I don’t know anyone else that does what I do, plenty of vapers, but I don’t know another mixer/builder etc, so for my crowd, I’m it…

3 Likes

How is that lemon milk ???

2 Likes

Yup same here. I feel compared to many on here, I am definitely noob and still learning daily, but for my locale and the people I have around me, I am the go to guy haha Confident enough in my abilities to mix pretty much anything people want from memory finally, I very rarely find myself looking up usage info for my flavorings now. I don’t even use the calculator anymore when mixing for myself, using 0.54g for 2% as my baseline and just do the math in my head from there (for 27ml since 30 tends to over fill with dropper in with the older nicotineriver bottles, they’ve since improved the bottles, I think, tho because 30ml fits fine with room to spare now)

3 Likes

Thanks Mike, I took your recipe and kida adapted it to do with TFA flavors. I guess I’ll see how it turns out next week. Thanks again

3 Likes

I got a honey lemon black tea steeping. Used MF WIldflower Honey and Lemon Sicily. Smells good but it’s one I’ve been able to resist trying. Be another 3 weeks and I’ll let you know how it is.

3 Likes

so giving my buddy 5 x 120ml is a bit overboard?

2 Likes

just a tad…lol

2 Likes

I don’t know many people that vape really. I have 5 acquaintances and my son I mix for regulary. 1 guy I ship to Florida twice per month. That’s it. Yes, it’s a great feeling to know I’m helping folk stay off the stinkies !!

2 Likes

Coming from a person who I vape an all day vape of Bust a Nut from is pretty outrageous…

4 Likes

Hahaa… well, I know hundreds of people online that vape!! Just not in my personal life offline. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah things like that are pretty awesome. I became good friends with the owner of a juice company, his products just wowed me. He ended up closing the shop to go be with the love of his life in New Zealand. Well that didn’t work out and he came back to the states but was not able to re open the business due to financial reasons. Him and I remained friends and chat back and forth all the time. One day something came up about the old company and I was telling him I still make three of his juices. I ended up sending him some juice and included my two favorites and my wife’s two as well. The day after he got them I get a message telling me that two of the juices I sent him were better than anything he ever made. I was so elated. The juice maker that I more or less idolized telling me my juice was better than his

9 Likes

I thought it was lemon green tea? Where did you get milk from, did I miss something.

It’s Lemon “Mix” …dyslexia is a thing terrible :wink: hehe

and a warm congrats DIY brother

4 Likes

Lol im not that good yet for that to happen but i do get alot of ppl telling me its really nice juice and they always come back for more.

1 Like

i have no clue where i got milk from lmao

sale 3 to 4 120ml a month to my only customer but I think he might be selling my juice I sell to him because he been asking for 4 30ml instead of 1 120ml. He has told me I’m the best juice maker and the vape God…I wish I had more customers or would like to sale a recipe to ecx Like others have done

I’ve sold to a few other people but none stayed loyal…maybe my juice needs to be better

had the same problem with customers wanting product and than just fall out…it hurts.

1 Like

You’ve got little kids right, it’s kid syndrome. From telling them no you can’t have soda or tea you can have milk. :smile:

1 Like

14, 5, 4 and 1 years ols and a 10 yr old step i actually thought ut sounded good lemon milk lol

It’s great to see so many doing well…[Damn, it feels good]

Please, please don’t forget that a long time member of ELR is still in need of help.

A little from a lot goes a long way…so when you are feeling good, share some of that
feeling with someone that isn’t feeling so good.

1 Like